Sign in to follow this  
Bum Grasshopper

Bi Gu- anyone do this?

The practice of fasting on certain days in order to gather life energy emanating from the harmonized position of certain stars.

Seems most religions have some sort of fasting ritual, so it seems to have merit. Any info on which days or how to do this?

The practice of fasting on certain days in order to gather life energy emanating from the harmonized position of certain stars.

Seems most religions have some sort of fasting ritual, so it seems to have merit. Any info on which days or how to do this?

Bigu is a very advanced practice. From what I've seen in the Bill Bodri book, it is 100 day long body purification and requires that a person be stable in a walking and talking samadhi state. If the person is advanced enough but can't stabilize they may make it through it but it is going to be a colossal pain. From the pieces of the puzzle that I can fish out in the internet, I think that it was an adaptation for winter time.

Moonlight is sunlight not absorbed by the moon. Such delicate rays. If a planet produces a gravitational dent or event in space/time; and we can witness the delicate fabric ripple around us in proportional synergy, multiple events, alignments, cycles, circuits and frequency all become proportionally relavent and related to the newness of the nowness.

Full moon gungness.

Spectrum

Moonlight is sunlight not absorbed by the moon. Such delicate rays. If a planet produces a gravitational dent or event in space/time; and we can witness the delicate fabric ripple around us in proportional synergy, multiple events, alignments, cycles, circuits and frequency all become proportionally relavent and related to the newness of the nowness.

Full moon gungness.

Spectrum

I went 8 to 9 days on only half a glass of water. I had been taking classes from Master Chunyi Lin who teaches http://springforestqigong.com. He went a month with no food, no water and no sleep!

Entering bigu means that you do not get hunger at all and instead the body becomes filled with electromagnetic fields.

Water then pores from the 3rd eye down through the roof of the mouth -- this is called ambrosia and is created through some sort of reverse electrolysis.

When true samadhi or emptiness is achieved strong electromagnetic fields spiral around the body so the room appears to be spiralling -- like a high dimensional vortex.

At this stage you have powers -- telepathy (electromagnetic fields around you translate people's thoughts directly through your 3rd eye). Telekinesis and precognition and healing powers.

Master Nan, Huai-chin, the Ch'an professor and yoga master, details in his book how at this stage the most common problem is

Heroic Overexuberance.

That's what happened to me and then the person "falls back into worldliness."

Fortunately Master Chunyi Lin shot this energy into my third eye so that I can go back into Bigu fairly easily -- again it's switching the body to a free energy state.

this is done by collecting yin energy in the lower half of the body and then transforming it into yang energy in the upper half of the body.

There's a lady yogini in the book Autobiography of a Yogi who is in a "bigu" state using this technique.

Also Chemistry Professor Rustom Roy held an academic conference on bigu -- based on Master Yan Xin's students.

Sign in to follow this