Sign in to follow this  
alemonti

classification of energy disciplines or chi disciplines

Hello everybody, I'm really enthusiastic about chi disciplines (nei kung, chi kung, yoga and so on);

i wonder why there isn't yet a complete classification of these;

i wonder why the heaven included the virgin mary through May Huang Chen dictate to the world that only the first two levels of mo pai are to be practiced!! the situation is absurd and not tolerable, the world NEEDS nei kung!! they make us obey with the excuse that a man at the 30 or 50 level of mo pai is dangerous... i say this is not the excuse to deprive us of mo pai!!

i am not the type of man who travel a lot, but there must be someone like kosta or jim who do a research of all the types of nei kung and chi kung styles and study their characteristics, the good powers that give and do an enciclopedia about it, and websites with forums about every style. i hear voices, not uditive hallucinations but real voices and they told me that the fusion of east and west will happen and john chang dream to have mo paist in each country will become true, however they didm t tell me when it will happen. i think we should meditate to solve the problem

• Like 1

Welcome to TTB.

Have you checked out that Space Panda forum?

They do a lot on MoPai over there and you'd be amongst similar folks.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 3

You need to get involved with real practices, not bogus and ungrounded methods that only feed the EGO and reinforce your delusional mind.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this