skydog

A random thought about spirituality from a shaman

The balance point is not to the left or the right, it's in the centre.

Except when the weights (energies) are different.

Except when the weights (energies) are different.

Which is true to what I think Skydog is working with...

And I am similar. Too much yang, in need of the yin. As I modify my diet, gradually, it creates, as Skydog puts it, "a fucking warrior". A fine balance of competent, strong and brave with the cool, calmness of a cucumber :)

Stop me if you think I am wrong...this is just my own understanding at present.

Which is true to what I think Skydog is working with...

And I am similar. Too much yang, in need of the yin. As I modify my diet, gradually, it creates, as Skydog puts it, "a fucking warrior". A fine balance of competent, strong and brave with the cool, calmness of a cucumber :)

Stop me if you think I am wrong...this is just my own understanding at present.

I am right with you here but you need to add some empathy to that. Too much of the yang stuff reduces our humaneness.

I am right with you here but you need to add some empathy to that. Too much of the yang stuff reduces our humaneness.

I'm pretty sure that's what I said haha. I realised I am naturally too firey and aggressive so I focus on bringing enough yin in to cool me down, making me a warm day with a gentle breeze...

Those that are too chilled may need to increase yang if it were, say, causing trouble in their lives. Extreme example being the timid that don't stand up for themselves and fall victim to, I dunno, abuse...

• Like 2