Sign in to follow this  
skydog

dragons

Nice Skydog, and thanks. I'll see if I can send you my sketch of the dragon , it's a head portrait only so the detail part should be no problem

• Like 1

Good work! :)

My fav from your fb photos

1393705_470413816404934_916201319_n.jpg

Would you describe your internal process in making a painting?

... I think that people often have difficulty clearly connecting their internal art with their external art.

• Like 2

Good work! :)

My fav from your fb photos

1393705_470413816404934_916201319_n.jpg

Would you describe your internal process in making a painting?

... I think that people often have difficulty clearly connecting their internal art with their external art.

Thank you very much

my internal process is like I get or feel a vision, like which animal or symbol to connect to, depending on my current intention or intuition or what "spirits" say...lol, I usually start very accurate but I cant help it I become messy, but am working on it..

That bear painting was because I was going to mexico from england, and it was a one way trip pretty much based on an intuitive urge that I must go with not too much money, not much chance of a job, desire to work etc etc, and had problems on my last one way trip so I guess I connected to the bear for strength and put red in the heart like be strong, but it sort of happened by itself.

Sometimes when I paint I feel a symbol or energy a certain colour and decide to change it, and sometimes my paintings effect me so much I cry for an hour or pretty much pass out and fall asleep for an hour, it has a lot to do with the heart, sometimes I include others or the whole world in my painting but when including others for subtle virtue have to make sure I am doing it properly and not just because I want to be some super giving person or whatever...

• Like 4

Here are some examples to help you visualize the dragon that came to see me. The attachment is a sketch I drew but of course it's badly foreshortened. post-109885-0-94087300-1393711548_thumb.jpg

It had a crest or frill shaped kind of like this:

dilophosaurus1.jpg

But it was continuous across the top of the head and not under.

It also had a nose/mouth common with carnivores, being taller than it is wide, which means it has some big teeth in there.

I can provide lots of details via PM when you feel like starting.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Something like this, but with a bigger dome for a brain case:

9550914-deinonychus-dinosaur-head-on-whi

and the eyes looked straight ahead with binocular vision. Kind of like an Eagle's eyes:

Young_Bald_Eagle_Head_2_%284451577114%29

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Thanks for the notes starjumper, very interesting and I am excited to get started on the dragon, but will probably be next week when I am back in England, let you know soon...peace

Sign in to follow this