BaguaKicksAss

Anyone here do 3D rendering/CAD stuff?

OK photoshop CS5, here we go.... :D. Wish me luck.

There is a 3D tab, which just wasn't present on the old FREE cs2 version! (PS anyone who wants free photoshop all the old versions are free on the adobe site you look around a bit).

• Like 1

OK photoshop CS5, here we go.... :D. Wish me luck.

There is a 3D tab, which just wasn't present on the old FREE cs2 version! (PS anyone who wants free photoshop all the old versions are free on the adobe site you look around a bit).

cool, did not know they had free older versions, thats good to know.

god luck to you. and may all your art be in 3D.

• Like 2

Solved! Actually I didn't even need to download ANY of the 5 different types of software I did *sigh*, I only needed to make the design have a grey background (arg!). Now to figure out a quick way to grey background the round image, but not the rest of the square it sits in.... for 200 images :).

That only took a full day of figuring out... I guess not too bad as it is something I will be using a lot, and for years to come.

• Like 1

cool you found a way to do it.

I remembered that there is a skew function in photoshop, so a picture can be rotated and used in perspective, then you draw the side view to get the 3d look.

• Like 1

cool you found a way to do it.

I remembered that there is a skew function in photoshop, so a picture can be rotated and used in perspective, then you draw the side view to get the 3d look.

I have a few images of people and animals which aren't in 3D yet, they just look 3D from the front... might use that function to 3D them...