eye_of_the_storm

21 BLATANT LIES OBAMA HAS TOLD YOU DIRECTLY TO YOUR FACE

G'day all. I don't usually get involved in politics until voting day but I just want to say I was so relieved when Obama got elected in 2008. So relieved... The world would no doubt be a very different place if a Republican had have gotten elected in 2008. And I don't mean that in a good way!

ralis mentioned that White Wolf Running On Air might be an Australian and what about Australian politics. I don't know if White Wolf Running On Air is Australian or not but I can tell you that our current Prime Minister, Tony Abbott, reminds me a lot of George W. Bush. I don't like either of them as men, politicians or leaders. And I am yet to find anyone who will admit to voting for the Liberal National Party. Funny that...

That's my two bob worth.

• Like 1

Yeah, I know that Y'all down under have your political problems too but I won't normally speak of others' government unless I am invited to do so.

Too many aggressive governments on the planet right now. Too many governments lying to their people right now. It's hard to decide who toe vote for when you have no idea who is telling the truth or lying to us.

the only unprecedented thing going on right now is that virtually all of the world's major central banks are fking with their currencies all at once. (and that very fact seems to be the main reason the charade keeps continuing, much to the astonishment of anyone who has a modicum of a grasp on economic fundamentals)

other than that its business as usual. our governments wouldnt be in financial trouble if they hadnt been abusing their currencies for a long time in order to be able to exert more control over what's going on in the country.

• Like 3

The current structure of power in society, breeds a necessity for those in the highest places of power, to be the most psychotic in their need for power. Without this psychotic drive, they lack the necessary skills to deal with the constant assault of those who wish to take their power away and to effectively acquire more themselves.

The world is run by the most power desperate people. In a very few exceptional cases, we see a difference maker, who is working from a higher paradigm and is not a slave to power, but an aware leader. Sadly, these people, by the nature of their awareness, will not engage in many of the activities and skills that could keep them in power.

It's just how conditions are now.

It can be very disheartening to focus too much on the global impact of it for me.

I find it's more productive for me to focus on things locally, where I can have an impact and allow the rest to flow as it will.

• Like 3

I won't normally speak of others' government unless I am invited to do so.

That's not very anarchistic of you. ;)

I got my invite when White Wolf Running On Air posted in an open forum. :P

• Like 1

The current structure of power in society, breeds a necessity for those in the highest places of power, to be the most psychotic in their need for power. Without this psychotic drive, they lack the necessary skills to deal with the constant assault of those who wish to take their power away and to effectively acquire more themselves.

The world is run by the most power desperate people. In a very few exceptional cases, we see a difference maker, who is working from a higher paradigm and is not a slave to power, but an aware leader. Sadly, these people, by the nature of their awareness, will not engage in many of the activities and skills that could keep them in power.

It's just how conditions are now.

It can be very disheartening to focus too much on the global impact of it for me.

I find it's more productive for me to focus on things locally, where I can have an impact and allow the rest to flow as it will.

I believe this is statically verifiable ... as for example Wall Street having 10x % average population of clinically diagnosed psychopaths... 1 in 10 or the like

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

US Gov makes decisions that effect the entire planet, global repercussions. All have an equal right to discuss American politics.

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

Well, okay, I will talk more about me government.

I did my draft income taxes yesterday because I needed to submit my income information to my state government in order to qualify for "low income senior" property tax discount. I do qualify for it.

However, my federal government thinks I still make too much money and will tax some of my Social Security Benefits. I have never willingly reported needing to pay taxes on my Social Security Benefits (money that was mine in the first place until the government took it away from me) nor have I ever willingly paid those taxes. But they take the money anyhow.

But they still won't increase the taxes of the billionaires and millionaires in my country.

And of course, the reason this is so is that it are those who are the billionaires and millionaire who are making the laws. It is their sole desire to keep themselves wealthy and keep the lower and middle classes poor.

Edit to add:

And if anyone still thinks that Obama is trying to help the middle class working Americans you still have your eyes firmly closed.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

Well, okay, I will talk more about me government.

I did my draft income taxes yesterday because I needed to submit my income information to my state government in order to qualify for "low income senior" property tax discount. I do qualify for it.

However, my federal government thinks I still make too much money and will tax some of my Social Security Benefits. I have never willingly reported needing to pay taxes on my Social Security Benefits (money that was mine in the first place until the government took it away from me) nor have I ever willingly paid those taxes. But they take the money anyhow.

But they still won't increase the taxes of the billionaires and millionaires in my country.

And of course, the reason this is so is that it are those who are the billionaires and millionaire who are making the laws. It is their sole desire to keep themselves wealthy and keep the lower and middle classes poor.

Edit to add:

And if anyone still thinks that Obama is trying to help the middle class working Americans you still have your eyes firmly closed.

This kind of crap flowing out of our government just makes me see red.

Systematic demise of the middle class at the hands of corporate oligarchy.

Sick! Parasitic and without redeeming qualities!

• Like 2