Sign in to follow this  
chegg

Man's Destiny - Fixed of Fiddley ?

Hmmm, so if we are all just wandering destinies that we can't change, makes me think we are all plugged in like in the Matrix movie ;).

• Like 1

Oh ... I know that is what you thought she said ... I didn't think it was deliberate ... I was trying to demonstrate something, but it doesn't matter, as you say:

Huh ! That sound :wacko: to me ...if a woman approached me and said that then I would assume that what she said was free will, why does helping her over ride her free will and force her .. that was what she declared she wanted .

Well dude I have no idea what sort of magic you do or what sort of magick you think I do but this IS really weird to me ... maybe you are just guessing at something out of your depth ... what do you think magick is anyway?

If a woman wanted me to that with magick this is how it would go ... I prescribe Liber Astarte, and of course Venus would be the deity ... maybe with something thrown in to help the marriage angle (depending on what she wanted to get out of marriage, companion, security, children, I might throw a tarot to help her define it and also look at her natal astrology and her current transits (including stella and asterisms) and other things to see if I could establish a trend here or not .

She would have to get dolled up pretty good for the rite, correct scent (incense / perfume) and and and etc etc. Of course there would be lots of sex with me in the right too

After a while she would be looking great, smelling great, glowing !!! ... her confidence and energy is boosted, her life is turning around she is doing great. Who can resist her , Mr Right comes along and it is ding-dong .... or maybe she feels so good she changes her mind and goes 'you know what I feel sooo good in myself I don't want to get married now. Fine ... whatever .

Your scenario is sorta like the woman says something she doesn't mean, I grab a shotgun and some guy and march 'em to the altar ... sorry I just do not get it

You cant help yourself can you

Okay ... now you are going to get it ...

A relevant joke;

Mullah Nasruddin goes to visit a friend,

"Mullah, I am on my out visiting people, come with me."

'OH no, I cannot, I am not dressed for the occasion, I have no coat."

"Don't worry, I will lend you my best coat."

First house they are introduced to the friends and they comment, "Pleased to meet you Mullah ... and my what a beautiful coat you have there,"

"Yes it is isn't it ..." and everyone admires it and looks at it and comments and all the attention is on the Mullah.

On the way to the next house the friend says, "Why did you do that, you took credit for my coat and all the attention of my visit?"

"I am sorry" said the Mullah, "It will not happen again. I did not realise it would upset you"

At the next house - same thing; "Pleased to meet you Mullah ... and my what a beautiful coat you have there."

"Yes it is, but it isn't my coat, it is Abdul's , he leant it to me so the attention should be really given to him."

Everyone looks at Abdul a bit strange.

On the way to the next house the friend says, "Why did you do that? That was so embarrassing! What is wrong with you, don't do that. When we go to the next house don't say anything about the coat all right ? Nothing! "

"I am sorry, I didn't realise that would upset you ... we shall do as you whish.

At the next house - same thing; "Pleased to meet you Mullah ... and my what a beautiful coat you have there."

"Shhhhh ! " The Mullah tells them , "Don't any one say any thing about Abdul's coat! "

Hey Nungali, can you help me to find a husband? ROFL

(PS that was just a lecherous joke, not meant as a request)

Edited by BaguaKicksAss
  • Like 1

Hey Nungali, can you help me to find a husband? ROFL

Darling, you are already glowing and wonderful ! Any 'magical work' I do on you would decrease the glow :D

• Like 2

Couple examples:

K so say I put on makeup and a padded bra and go pickup a guy

Or I do some glamour magic or love magic and go pick up a guy

And there you have it ! ... why I lov kickarse !

How many times have I said that and have a woman growl at me !

Woman; "You are bad ... you must be using magick to get all these gorgeous woman you keep getting."

Me; "No more magick than your perfume and make up and push up bra you are wearing "

Woman; "What ! How dare you ! "

{* see below for Nungali spell on how to get women ;) }

Seems the same to me. (or for a client).

OR

I go punch someone.

I go do some magic to cause pain.

Again ! <bows>

(hence why both martial artists and magicians cultivate patience and wisdom).

deeper bow <adds ; try to cultivate patience >

Sorta the same thing I think.

I don't see one as messing with their free will over another.

Or take lying for example, sure they are using their free will still, but under false pretenses.

PS my HGA is the only one who gets to tell me ethics and morality :) (oh alright Sifu sometimes too lol).

I completely forgot a reply to an earlier post, you had mentioned the beleif of Jesus being the only person who can change destiny.. I personally feel that is religious bias, and that similar beings from other religions can as well. Interesting that she feels Jesus yes but God/Jahova no.

I see I got double blessings on this one, I guess to make up for the lack of them on the Nungali posts ;).

Close your eyes and I'll kiss you

Tomorrow I'll miss you

Remember I'll always be true

And then while I'm away

I'll write on taobums every day

And I'll send all my Chegg blessings to you

I'll pretend that I'm dissing

The people I am missing

And hope that my dreams will come true

And then while I'm away

I'll write on taobums every day

And I'll send all my blessings to you

All my blessings I will send to you

All my blessings, Kickarse; I'll be true

All my Blessings I will send to you

All my blessings, kickarse; I'll be true

All my blessings, all my blessings ooo ooooo

All my blessings I will send to yooooo uuuuu

<different sort of bow>

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

ROFL ROFL ROFL I had to stop reading it a few times because I was laughing too hard to keep reading. Thank you for that Nungali :) ROFL.

It was good timing too, I'm doing some rather difficult cultivation work off and on this evening.

Still ROFL.

• Like 1

Hmmm, so if we are all just wandering destinies that we can't change, makes me think we are all plugged in like in the Matrix movie ;).

Then I better clear up a possible miss-perception before you go cultivating ;

The Matrix is not real ... its a fake ... LIFE IS real

I worked on Matrix 2 and 3 (in the bits shot @ Fox Studious in Sydney) one day after work we were sitting in the space ship having a joint and some beers.

I looked around and noticed some 'out of shot' details :

Nungali to camera dude; " Heeeey ! Wait a minute you guys ... this is made up of old government bus and train parts and submarine salvage welded together ! "

Camera dude : <stoned giggling>

• Like 3

But I'm still workin' on the bullet time.

(i) controlling the destiny of someone by using magic without the persons permission

I probably shouldn't say this.

But then there are many things I say that I probably shouldn't.

Sometimes I get the idea that someone invoked me.

Sometimes I'm not too sure I'm happy about it.

Does that make any sense to anybody out there?

I was called here.

I think many of you here are connected.

Maybe edit later, dunno.

I got so much to do but I just can't resist posting here!

• Like 1

But I'm still workin' on the bullet time.

I probably shouldn't say this.

But then there are many things I say that I probably shouldn't.

Sometimes I get the idea that someone invoked me.

Sometimes I'm not too sure I'm happy about it.

Does that make any sense to anybody out there?

I was called here.

I think many of you here are connected.

Maybe edit later, dunno.

I got so much to do but I just can't resist posting here!

You mean evoked?

Nah doesn't work that way.

Though, you may feel drawn to here due to the spiritual stuff posted.

Or maybe it's a willpower exercise :).

Irresistibly posting here is the result of a rare brain disorder. Only a few thousand people in the world suffer from it. (what was the last taobum membership count ?)

Other symptoms include delusions of 'being on a path' and the occasional psychotic episode. :wacko:

(sorry all, this is one of my bad joke days)

Blessings of Healing

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Other symptoms in some cases can be thinking your path is better than another, your argument is better than anothers, or even that your teacher is the only good one.

Fortunately though after many years (since about 2005 really) scientists have been working on a cure... and have finally found one. It is a lack of vitamin D that draws people to post here, hence the cure which involves spending time outside.

:D

• Like 1

Yes, I did mean evoked. Typo.

What I mean is, possibly some people were doing magical workings on the same date I experienced my "event."

And that they might have been to some degree causally related, to put it simply.

Do you see what I mean?

Sign in to follow this