ChiDragon

Who follows whom.....?

9th - as to your avatar. I'm wondering at the symbolism, which I am sure you intend to be there. Is it the principle of reversion, the reversion of the Dao? The body of matter returning to its end, the beginning? Or is it symbolic of the spiritual alchemy which takes place, the Christ Consciousness, once the holy grail has been found by a seeker?

Or is it Matter reverting to the flame of the sun caused by the gravity of the natural order of things? The end of our journey and the onset of another?

Or is it just a pretty picture? :unsure:

Its actually a direct visual reference to a certain phenomena that can occur during practice. Its not really a big deal, though.

Its actually a direct visual reference to a certain phenomena that can occur during practice. Its not really a big deal, though.

If you were referring to piano practice, that really would be a big deal, lol.

hmmm.........

Don't you think that the man has been electrocuted already....???

Oh Enlightened One! You have found the answer, assuming the artist had an illumined mind (or even if he didn't, the Absolute within him was expressing itself) It came to me this morning as I first woke up.

The man at the river does already have electricity running through him, only he doesn't know it. He is fearful to step into the water because he doesn't know what will happen. He if fearful of life, and he is even more afraid of death. Much like us? The River is a metaphor for both the phenomenon of Life and of Death. Once he realizes who he Is he will not be afraid to cross anything any more, even death's threshold.

• Like 2