z00se

Measuring emitted qi

General Zhang Baosheng
who said can teleport food into other people
as the dislike if food is left and the person has order more
than he can eat. Other thing is he would take coins
out and people are warned

I just looked into this teleportation thing a bit deeper recently... I mean if china was where the masters were at before the communist government came in they shouldn't have worried about getting put in jail if they could teleport themselves out. Yeah people have been able to do things through time but who knows how they did it. In my experience all magical things aren't magical when you understand them, they're only magical when u don't know how they work.
I think if there really are superpowers well it is more of the brain getting leverage to be able to do something it wants to do. If it doesn't know how to do it well of course it can't. First it can't walk, then a baby learns to walk and it can get from a to b with ease. Then it doesn't know how to heal somebody else, but it feels the chi and can command it and uses it to heal others. Perhaps at the highest level it is not the chi that heals but rather the belief of understanding of how it works. It then only needs to be wished. If you really believe and just do it you can probably do it, energy cultivation is probably just a tool of the mind that gives you the impression that you have the power to do something, when infact no power was needed at all it was only a belief. Those mums who saved their babies by lifting up a car to save them didn't do any energy cultivation, they just did it because they believed they could. Just mussings...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=072oMtT8nnI

At 4:18 is what i meant - is that because of muscular tension?

When I grounded a patient in his house it felt like a strong electrical current was running through my arm, the effect being so strong that it burst a small blood vessel, leaving a small turquoise 'star burst'.

I doubt that the qi causes muscular contractions for him. Why? Because he only uses a fraction of his power for healing. If he were using a large amount, and it caused a proportionately increased amount of involuntary muscular contractions, a master of this method would have a hell of a job functioning in combat...

Contrary to popular wisdom, muscular tension is used by some schools to move and project qi and to expand the energy field. The idea that tension stops the flow of qi does not apply in these cases-quite the opposite.

• Like 1

It is really strange in that there is no way I know of to predict. It goes from zero to a hundred and any one particular person can be that zero or that 100.

People with hard muscles and little or no practice will generally have difficulty feeling chi, those with soft muscles are much more likely to feel chi, which is why women are usually more sensitive.

I feel like my chi should be measurable, at least in the brain, I know there is visible evidence of it on my body because goosebumps always appear when I channel the chi. I haven't met anyone in real life that I could replicate experiments with,(run side by side experiments with a control group) and If there is someone like me then I would like to set up an experiment for us, or have an independent party conduct it to eliminate any confirmation/affirmation bias.

(P.S. if there is someone like me, then I will send you pics or a video to prove it if you do the same, and we can go forward from there. If you don't feel comfortable talking about it in public then please PM me.)

I mean, I've heard of a lot of people it happens to at random, but not really any that can manifest it at will.

I'm working with this one guy that is showing potential, but I don't know if it will manifest or not.

Ever had a toothache, Dagon? If not, how about a headache?

Can you prove it to my satisfaction?

EDIT: Or, can you prove to me that there is electricity flowing through the wires in your walls in a visible way without relying on instruments -- just with the naked eye?

There are more than a few people on the forum who have unforgotten natural abilities that some may call "supernatural" (or whatever) but most won't bother even participating in the discussion you are asking for (which has happened over and over here, BTW, if you want to go digging...) because they always start with "would you be willing to share your personal experiences" and they quickly devolve to "prove it!" and end with the self-described skeptic rejecting any evidence presented, just as you are doing in this thread (whether you realize it or not.

Of course, there are lots of fakers and con artists, too, and the good ones love a self-described skeptic...

How can you tell the difference? Personal experience.

:)

It doesn't seem like you addressed the issue, because the evidence that Dagon suggested he has is objective, rather than the subjective evidence you are implying. It is a slanted non-response.

If he can control it then you can't write it off as being cold or something else, he said he can prove it, so why did you berate him about something that is irrelevant? He wasn't asking you to prove it, he was asking if someone else can manifest the same phenomena that he does.

I don't think that you truly appreciate what he was bringing to the table, and why you want to write it off as something else doesn't make much since, especially if he can show it objectively, which would be providing legitimate evidence for chi. How is that a bad thing?

It is rare to tap into this refined qi, but not impossible:

Edited by Daong

It doesn't seem like you addressed the issue, because the evidence that Dagon suggested he has is objective, rather than the subjective evidence you are implying. It is a slanted non-response.

If he can control it then you can't write it off as being cold or something else, he said he can prove it, so why did you berate him about something that is irrelevant? He wasn't asking you to prove it, he was asking if someone else can manifest the same phenomena that he does.

I don't think that you truly appreciate what he was bringing to the table, and why you want to write it off as something else doesn't make much since, especially if he can show it objectively, which would be providing legitimate evidence for chi. How is that a bad thing?

It is rare to tap into this refined qi, but not impossible:

Why are you saying "he", when you are him?

Daong and Dagon? come on LOL