Peregrino

The feminization of the Western male?

You cannot rely on the media to provide unbiased information on anything.

Hillary Clinton will not be the first presidential hopeful to have certain aspects of her personality or method of dealing with people "protected" by the media, nor will she be the last.

L

You cannot rely on the media to provide unbiased information on anything.

Hillary Clinton will not be the first presidential hopeful to have certain aspects of her personality or method of dealing with people "protected" by the media, nor will she be the last.

L

An excellent point. I wonder if Bill Clinton talks to people in that way. We all know Cheney does.

The thing that so many seem to be forgetting is that most men who were/are dominant, in a balanced way, are PROTECTORS. They use their strength to protect women and children.

Ever heard of the term "Women and children first"? Why is that? Why did these non-feminized Western men save their women and children first? Is it because they were enslaved ot their women? I think not.

Agreed. Thanks for presenting this perspective.

Nor to be bound by an "only you, forever" that no ones really needs.

Only a fool promises that. Or acts contrary to it...no one needs the words, we all need the actions. The latter being irrespective of an individual's awareness of it.

BTW, the concept that this thread is discussing is not feminization of the Western male, it's the related but different emasculation of the Western male.

Could this be due to decreased protector function? To some, possibly significant degree, me thinks so.

Happily, as individual males we're not obliged to conform to the mean of society's Gaussian distribution of male behavior, we can (read: must) decide as individuals to be (that'd be the sum of your actions gents) men irrespective of societal trends. We've got women counting on us to do so.

Love.

xeno