Sign in to follow this  
Li Jiong

Xian (Immortal) and Daoism

Chinese Xian suggests one achieves immortality (both spiritual and physical) via cultivation. Daoism is a worldly religion, Daoists may get some theory of cultivation, but most of them are worldling, they

get some surface knowledge of cultivation and inappropriate request immortality, but never really pay attention to cultivate their Dao De. Therefore, few of them really achieved immortality, many claimed they would be immortal after death though. And again, this fact striked people's confidence of cultivation.

So, for the real cultivators, it is important to distinguish religion and cultivation, don't try to seek out immortality from religion.

Edited by Li Jiong

Your so right that not all the answers are found in one "religion" or external system of percieving and catagorizing lifes spiritual dimensions.

Perhaps through pilgrimage you may have your questions filled w/ eternal answers.

Spectrum

Your so right that not all the answers are found in one "religion" or external system of percieving and catagorizing lifes spiritual dimensions.

Perhaps through pilgrimage you may have your questions filled w/ eternal answers.

Spectrum

Thank you for your advice. I hope I can pilgrimage all over the world one day when my finance allows.

hi, Li Jiong,

I hope you are doing great.

Best wishes.

Thank you for your kindness, Smile. I am doing well on my personal cultivation, and now I hope to share my experience to more cultivators.

Sign in to follow this