Sign in to follow this  
roger

we are worthy

Hi everyone.

I think I found an effective solution to many of my problems, and it may apply to many of you also, so I'd like to share this with you all.

Often, when people come together, there is a "shared karma," a problem or issue that they all share, which they reflect or mirror for each other. It's like the idea that "like attracts like." People metaphysically attract others who share a similar karma.

All my life I've had great difficulty with my emotions. I've had a tendency to be far overly sensitive, and to get hurt very easily. Guilt and shame have been constant companions for me as well.

It's not this emotional turmoil that I think many people here have, but rather, the REASON I've had these problems which is that I didn't feel WORTHY.

Many of you believe that everyone is divine, or a manifestation of Tao, God, or however you want to put it. And I just want to share with you all that you, along with all beings, are 100% WORTHY of that divine nature. Period.

If any of you reading this feel at all unworthy, or that you're not "good enough," that you're inferior or "less than" in any way.....then relinquish such thoughts once and for all immediately.

YOU ARE WORTHY!

YOU ARE WORTHY!

Amen!

You will never be more worthy (or less) than you already are, for you are already the eternal Tao.

Roger

• Like 4

Thanks Pythagoreanfulllotus.

Yes, it seems to me to always be uplifting to speak about our worth, our beauty, our perfection, or otherwise how wonderful we are as manifestations of God.

You know, we are glorious beings, we are divine and holy, worthy and utterly beautiful.

That seems uplifting to me indeed.

Peace.

Thanks again, Pythagoreanfulllotus.

I'm gonna try Spring Forest Qigong again. I've experimented with it before, but only for a very short period of time. You've inspired me to try it again.

My brother originally introduced me to the "Paraliminals" and to SF Qigong. He is also the one who told me about this website.

Thanks for sharing that link about all the healings SFQ has helped people find.

I think I'll try SFQ again, but this time for a longer time than I originally did.

Awesome!

Yeah I'm a big fan of Effie Chow also - I love her philosophy -- her comments on society - I agree with everything - her politics, etc.

She was the first qigong master I experienced in 1995 - she blew the fuse out in the room behind her - the security guard at the University wandered in when we were finishing - wondering why the fuse got blown and what was going on in our room. haha.

Yeah I finished my masters degree in 2000 doing Spring Forest Qigong intensively for credit -- and had an "enlightenment experience"... pretty awesome - http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com is my blog.

But yeah you want less cerebral and more just practice! haha.

enjoy.

I enjoyed reading some of your blog, and thanks again for the links about the SFQ healings.

Sign in to follow this