roger

hi everyone

Hi everyone. I joined this website because I want to "connect" with others regarding spiritual matters.

Basically, I believe, as most people here do, that we're all forms or manifestations of the Ultimate Reality, God or Tao, Buddha Nature, whatever you want to call it.

My desire is to honor and recognize that universal essence in everyone, and therefore to find it within myself.

I believe other people are our greatest teachers, and I want to learn from the people here, and maybe you'll gain something from me also.

I'm very respectful, you won't hear me tell anyone they're wrong to believe whatever they believe, or being judgmental towards anyone. They best way to heal may be to not judge and to just accept everyone as they are.

But don't get me wrong, often I can't help but to judge people if I feel mistreated by them. I'd rather not be that way, I would rather be utterly forgiving and not be so sensitive, but I guess this is just "where I am right now." The fact is I seem to get hurt very easily. Maybe you all can help me with that. Whether you can or not, I'm here to love and honor everyone, and I look forward to me experience here.

Peace to you all.

Roger

• Like 2

Hi Roger,

as an introductory post, that was one of the best. :)

You've told us a little about yourself & your beliefs.

Plus, why you're interested in joining the Tao Bums. Spot on. :ph34r:

The majority of us either try to get away with the minimal ..Hi, my name's Bob* :excl:

or ramble on for ever & a day spilling the beans on our entire lives without seeming to pause for breath or punctuation :excl:;)

I look forward to reading your posts.

Basher

(* with apologies to Bob's everywhere)

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum Roger! Can't wait to see some of your future posts. Nice intro btw! :)

Kendrick

Edited by KenBrace

Thanks Chang, Basher, and Kendrick.

Nice to meet you guys and I look forward to interacting.

Peace.

Roger