teknix

Should spirits have people's rights?

this thread confuses me

Hehehe. Don't worry about that yet. There is still time for more meaningful things to be said.

The Link between Spirit and Body is, what have I always been saying all this time, Free Will.

If Free Will were the basis of law, spirits/souls would be legally protected; do nothing that should infringe upon or inhibit any individual's ability to express their will, and all spirits will be free.

Free will even allows one to not believe in souls ans spirits so those who make this choice will never have to consider whether or not they are offending any soulds or spirits because for them there are none to be offended.

Edit to add:

Please pardon the typos. I'm sure you can figure out what I said. Hehehe.

Edited by Marblehead

Free will even allows one to not believe in souls ans spirits so those who make this choice will never have to consider whether or not they are offending any soulds or spirits because for them there are none to be offended.

:D

politicians. this is true: Politicians believe that people do not exist and they never have to consider if their actions offend anyone, because in their free will opinion, only they exist, and we all are AI/NPC/equivalent.

Whats your point?

Whats your point?

I have no points, only ever-returning circles. Cycles and reversion. No points.