mike 134

sexual technique no longer working ?

Hi guys,

I haven't ejaculated for over 3 weeks now because I wanted to build up heat/chi/kundalini/whatever you call so I can experiment with the effects of sending it to various parts of my body. I've been doing this on and off for a while with no success (sending that stuff to most places does absolutely nothing) but finally I discovered that by sending it to the SCROTUM for only a couple of seconds causes a definitive and re-producible boost in sexual functioning and pleasure which lasts for hours. It feels like there are extra and more sensitive nerves in my penis which feels really awesome. I was like hell yeah I finally found a positive result from this kundalini disorder, and I was pretty happy since, but late last week I found that this technique no longer works. I'm sending this kundalini stuff to the scrotum with no more effect whatsoever, and my sex drive is down.

Why is this technique no longer working? I have not abused this (only a couple of seconds maybe every other day), and I have not burned myself out because I was actually like this permanently before I got sick from kundalini syndrome 2 years ago. I still haven't ejaculated, and no I don't do any practices besides this. Any ideas? Thanks.

this kundalini disorder,

You answered your own question, right there. "Disorder".

Kundalini is an evolutionary energy, that always evolves. It passes through, then changes, once it passes through again.

It is a Holy and Respected energy, not a toy to amuse oneself.

Depending in your mindframe and what you plan on doing with this energy, it will either uplift you, or break you.

Either way, Kundalini will win.

However, I am going to go on record and predict that what you have, is NOT Kundalini, but this:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/30811-pranotthana-or-kundalini/#entry459644

Anyway, you may find when you do eventually orgasm, you will be able to feel this in your scrotum again, a few days later or sooner.

Edited by SonOfTheGods

It is a Holy and Respected energy, not a toy to amuse oneself.

Thx for the reply, but isn't the whole point of all of these practices to manipulate heat/qi/kundalini/whatever to produce the effects that YOU desire???

Thx for the reply, but isn't the whole point of all of these practices to manipulate heat/qi/kundalini/whatever to produce the effects that YOU desire???

No sir.

Kundalini is about being poured out, then to be re-filled.

It will seek to remove your imperfections, i.e., your cracks creases wrinkles and holes.

This way, when you are re-filled, you will not lose a drop - all metaphorically spoken.

You will become the perfect container/vessel.

Have you ever thought that the technique did not really work as once you've thought it did.....???

Actually it worked like a charm. I remember a couple of times when my penis felt kind of numb, no pleasure, then I sent some heat/energy/qi/kundalini/whatever to warm up the scrotum for a couple of seconds and then boom the penile shaft felt like it was innervated with extra nerves by a factor of 1000x; I could hardly touch it because it was soooooooo pleasurable. Not only was the effect dramatic, but it was also reproducible. It worked every time for over a week, but now it's not working anymore, and I'm getting frustrated. I thought I found the magical sex button but why is it not working anymore... UGGHHH !!!!!

Not only was the effect dramatic, but it was also reproducible. It worked every time for over a week, but now it's not working anymore, and I'm getting frustrated.

It was only for a week. Are you impotent now after that one week......???

It was only for a week. Are you impotent now after that one week......???

No I'm not impotent it just doesn't feel as good. It's "normal" instead of "super".