Sign in to follow this  
Esteam'd Punk

Random, Yet Awesome Videos...

Extensive research of this guy causes me to believe he's legit.

I study with GM Zhou and his forms are what I practice daily. His compassion is amazing. His power is profound. I believe the power and compassion are inextricably linked.

My direct experience of the heat of Qi transmission/healing broadened my world, after years of kung fu and philisophical study.

It was that experience that altered my perception of reality and birthed the motivation to begin daily cultivation practice.

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1

For serious? That's uber awesome.

I study with GM Zhou and his forms are what I practice daily. His compassion is amazing. His power is profound. I believe the power and compassion are inextricably linked.

My direct experience of the heat of Qi transmission/healing broadened my world, after years of kung fu and philisophical study.

It was that experience that altered my perception of reality and birthed the motivation to begin daily cultivation practice.

Kind of a boring vid, eh. I've had random moments of 'healing', but one of my teachers prefers the spiritual aspect rather than the scientific. I've never healed a wound or anything but I've gotten rid of headaches and swelling. Once for myself, and the other instances were for my friends. I didn't know anything about physics then or healing, I just intended for the pain to go away and expected for it to (but other folk insists on making it more difficult than it should). It doesn't seem to work anymore though and I'd suspect it's because my beliefs have shifted to where I think I need to be more advanced for healing to work.

<_<

On 7/30/2013 at 7:29 AM, Esteam'd Punk said:

For serious? That's uber awesome.

Yea, studying with Zhou had a massive impact on my quality of life.

Edited by silent thunder

I almost shat myself into a coma on 03:26. I probably would've been the only person to attack that thing with a bokuto.

:closedeyes: The only reason I posted this vid is because no one died. LOL.... :ph34r:

EDIT: If you watch it, just skip to around 03:20 cause anything before that is boring and made me pissed off.

Edited by Esteam'd Punk

Sign in to follow this