Sign in to follow this  
Zen phantom

Reliable magic spell sites

Hi everyone i wonder please could somebody tell me if you can recommend any reliable sites that do powerful , effective magic spells

Spells aren't going to work unless you have some experience in the particular system they are from.

PS spell begging is kinda rude.

Sorry for any offence, im just getting started and am interested in this area. Im not brave nor informed enough to study or use magic myself at this time, and there are many magic sites some bogus. I dont have a lot of money to waste,and just need to know one with a good track record

Quite often I have found that when people ask for spells to be done for them that they are not fully aware of the limitations of magic. So many folks think that suddenly one can improve their looks many times with a spell, help them to win millions in the lottery and so forth. Meanwhile it is more like magic increases your odds and can bring help along depending on the situation.

Actually your local occult shop might prove more useful in this regard. They have to be good to stay open, or might know some good local ones. To keep a website going only takes $3 per month and being able to write. I would say 99% of the online spell sites are bogus, unfortunately. Well also, you did mention not having much money, most workers will charge a couple hundred for difficult work. Also more detail about your current situation would help.

Generally on these forums we focus on working for ourselves and creating our own magic. What I might recommend is describing your situation and asking if anyone has any recommendations for how you can work on it. The recommendations would be anything from purely physical mundane suggestions, to visualization techniques, to thought patters, so perhaps simple spell ideas.

Well in my humble opinion, you can order a book

by Scott Cunningham, titled Wicca.

I lost my copy and miss it dearly.

Highly recommend it.

Sign in to follow this