Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

I would like your oppinion, would you all want to buy a mala/necklace i make?

So i have this idea, take an ethernet patch cable cut off one end add a rj45 jack and connect the two. You would have a necklace or a mala if you would like to use them that way. Would anyone here be interested in buy one of these if i make them?

it would need 108 rj45 jacks and then a grand rj45 at either end of the mala. sure- i would buy one for 50c including postage.

So i have this idea, take an ethernet patch cable cut off one end add a rj45 jack and connect the two. You would have a necklace or a mala if you would like to use them that way. Would anyone here be interested in buy one of these if i make them?

I would only be interested in buying a mala if it was made out of material from poached endangered animals (i.e. ivory tusk from an Elephant).

• Like 1

I would finally feel connected directly to the source and spend less time procrastinating sitting behind the computer.

Though I would prefer belt over necklace, putting the RJ45 right on the dantien.

• Like 1

Etsy is an awesome place to sell such things; people searching on there are actually searching for different stuff like that as well. Make sure you have a photo first though (make one).

Sign in to follow this