Vmarco

Family of Seven (astrology)

I like my card:

minhart2.gif The Ace of Clubs Person
The Desire for Knowledge Card

The desire for knowledge, accompanied by the desire for love (Two of Hearts Karma Card) are the main ruling influences for this card. Combine these together and you have a person who is a student of love as much as one who would find their ideal mate. This card is known for promiscuity, but this is only true until they find the person of their dreams. They would rather be with anyone than be alone but will not give themselves fully until the right person comes along. Like all Aces, they are impatient and restless. Their curiosity leads them to be avid students with immense libraries. They are very smart and can use their brains and creativity to generate ample funds. They can make money in things associated with the arts or groups of women. Their later years will not be satisfactory unless they turn to spirituality for guidance. They are the divine discontent card and need travel and changes in life and their work to satisfy both their desire for knowledge and their inner restlessness.

Not that I believe such things, but I've been doing quite a bit of travel lately, which i believe is good for the soul and opening up the mind. Ashrams, Yeshivas, hiking, biking and rappelling down waterfalls.. next Burning Man this August :).

• Like 1

I like my card:

minhart2.gif The Ace of Clubs Person

The Desire for Knowledge Card

The desire for knowledge, accompanied by the desire for love (Two of Hearts Karma Card) are the main ruling influences for this card. Combine these together and you have a person who is a student of love as much as one who would find their ideal mate. This card is known for promiscuity, but this is only true until they find the person of their dreams. They would rather be with anyone than be alone but will not give themselves fully until the right person comes along. Like all Aces, they are impatient and restless. Their curiosity leads them to be avid students with immense libraries. They are very smart and can use their brains and creativity to generate ample funds. They can make money in things associated with the arts or groups of women. Their later years will not be satisfactory unless they turn to spirituality for guidance. They are the divine discontent card and need travel and changes in life and their work to satisfy both their desire for knowledge and their inner restlessness.

Not that I believe such things, but I've been doing quite a bit of travel lately, which i believe is good for the soul and opening up the mind. Ashrams, Yeshivas, hiking, biking and rappelling down waterfalls.. next Burning Man this August :).

I too am an Ace of Clubs,...one of the Family of Seven. Just goes to show you how different the card can be expressed. I haven't been to Burning Man, but have frequented regional Burning Man events, like:

http://www.3sidedwhole.com/

At least mine is the "desire" for knowledge,...does not say I'll ever get it.

Desire eventually = completion, that is our karma. You must get everything you wished for, and desire will drive you like a slave whipping its master! unless you drop the self first, then you can get anything you want anytime anyways so I think you are good!

minhart2.gif The Three of Diamonds Person
The Undecided Values Card

The Three of Diamonds is considered one of the more difficult of the life paths of all the cards, especially when the Three of Diamonds is a woman. Indecision in values along with past life karma (Six of Hearts Karma Card) in relationships cause many challenges in the affectional life. A natural interest in metaphysics should be cultivated if they are to know more peace in their lives and overcome the many hurdles and temptations. They always know what is right and wrong, though sometimes they try to ignore what they know. They have more satisfaction in business where they can travel or do various different things. There is usually someone younger for whom they must make sacrifices for, often one of their children. With three nines in their Life Path, their later life can be disappointing, UNLESS they have developed their spiritual side, which will give them peace and solace and wisdom. These people are here to try many "things" on for size and then to settle on the truth. They are very creative. Some of them discover a divine mission and follow a lofty path where their innate creativity serves a higher purpose where they find peace and contentment.

Your Karma Cards are the:

Six of Hearts - You owe something to this person and they reflect you in some way.

Queen of Diamonds - This person owes you and you are their mirror in some way.

come oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

minhart2.gif The Seven of Clubs Person
The Card of Spiritual Knowledge

All sevens are highly spiritual cards but it is up to the individual to manifest this spirituality and to turn negativity into accomplishment. The Seven of Clubs challenge rests in the negative aspects of the mind which are worry, doubt and pessimism. They have much inherent inspiration and insight, but when they don't follow it, Saturn's influence brings much despair and sometimes depression. They have power to overcome their problems and to attain the fame and recognition they secretly desire, but they must apply themselves diligently. They are likely to have large sums of money at different times in their life, but often they spend it as fast as they get it. All their difficulties in life can be traced directly to their thoughts. So the Seven of Clubs, more than any other card, has a great responsibility to maintain positive, healing thoughts. Any contact with spiritual thought or ideals is sure to have a positive effect on them and is highly recommended.

Eight of Diamonds - You owe something to this person and they reflect you in some way.

Jack of Spades - This person owes you and you are their mirror in some way.

minhart2.gif The Five of Clubs Person
The Mentally and Emotionally Restless Card

Five of Clubs means changes and restlessness of the mind and we find these people to have a lot of curiosity and restlessness in their lives. Their Five of Hearts Karma Card tells us that they also have many changes in their romantic life as well and for this reason they are not usually well suited for marriage. They have the Ace of Spades in Venus and that speaks of secret love affairs and indecision about which to choose. Their Seven of Diamonds in Jupiter is a millionaire's card and many of them have lots of money, though they often spend it as fast as they get it. Speculation & gambling should be avoided. Their natural curiosity brings them much knowledge, but they often do not apply it or stick to one train of thought. This tends to make them skeptics, not even getting satisfaction from their own self- created belief structures. An interest in spiritual studies brings more satisfaction in their later years and provides answers that bring more peace to their lives. A spiritual teacher is helpful in this regard.

Five of Hearts - You owe something to this person and they reflect you in some way.

Four of Clubs - This person owes you and you are their mirror in some way.