Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

Loopy thoughts

songstan thinks like a girl and plays with dragon. so, she can't be more than 25. and she is f*cking with us, like the monkey king having fun with in the jade garden kicking us warriors in the air like straw dogs..

martial art is deception. we must catch the monkey king.

Hehehe. That is too much.

My question really just approaches what it is that you think of it, is it real and functioning ? Is it some otherworldly force? Is it a game of the imagination? You were thoroughly examining a translation, to see whether it could take rational form, I think that has merit. CD is offering the fruits of long labor CT posted to you.maybe I am not the only one who sees merit....but your approach ...which way it leans I don't know yet.

But you remind me of sree and rene

Is the Tao real and functioning? I thought the Tao was everything, that we live inside it and it lives inside us - omnipresent...I don't know, I haven't read that much Taoist material - maybe 25 books overall compared to 500 Buddhist books...I do associate with being Taoist, but I also associate with being everything elsist as well. My goal is to find the top of the mountain behind all paths to the top - unify the cosmos. I agree with what CD posted pretty much 100%. My approach is a mix of Sufism, Taoism, Saktism, Shivaism, Tantrik (Indian + Tibetan), Buddhist (all vehicles), Advaita Vedantic, Gnostic, some Thelemic, and misc. stuff....I keep wandering randomly, as my desire/interest takes me, and I keep coming back around to the same things, each time I come back, my understanding is refined a little more. I keep looking at the mountain from different angles, mapping out the paths to the top, while slowly climbing up the mountain, going around and around the mountain, slowly climbing up - not being in a hurry to reach the top. I am finding all the paths that connect the paths.

• Like 1

The trick is to become a part of it, to become one with it. No, I'm not getting spiritual here, this is reality.

Truth

songstan thinks like a girl and plays with dragon. so, she can't be more than 25. and she is f*cking with us, like the monkey king having fun with in the jade garden kicking us warriors in the air like straw dogs..

martial art is deception. we must catch the monkey king.

I am a wo/man, in a mans body. 37 yrs old bio-age, 25 yrs old social-age. I am the sword of the Demon Monkey King, made of straw, and when I kick the warriors, I kick myself in the air too, and we all fly around like kung fu masters in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

I am a wo/man, in a mans body. 37 yrs old bio-age, 25 yrs old social-age. I am the sword of the Demon Monkey King, made of straw, and when I kick the warriors, I kick myself in the air too, and we all fly around like kung fu masters in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

good wushu video. winner.gif

i am 35 years old bio-age, 18 years old social-age. any problems living in a man's body? i am living in a hindu body and i don't like it. i want to live in a chinese body.

good wushu video. winner.gif

i am 35 years old bio-age, 18 years old social-age. any problems living in a man's body? i am living in a hindu body and i don't like it. i want to live in a chinese body.

me too! really...I want to be a cross between Chinese, Japanese, Tibetan, Native American, some white, some southeast Asian (Cambodian especially), Hindu, and east Indian...with the ripped tonedness of a black man combined with Bruce Lee body. I am an Eastern-ophile mostly.

I have no problems being man...I just want to be able to be girl as well...I want to have 4 bodies at least - 2 guys, 2 girls...one girly guy body (cute as can be), one dominant badass ninja man-body, one beautiful girl-courtesan body, and one more androgynous female-ninja body...This would make me really happy - perhaps in one of the Lokas I will attain this change-form square.

Also, its my goal to have tattoos that change forms on my skin, and that have personalities, and if i want they can come up off my body and be my pets (like in that movie with that girl who dressed in red and used a pair of sais...forgot name), but they live on my skin. They constantly change and morph depending on what mood I am in...almost full body tattoos, face and everything...they can also emit light, in various colors, so they are glowing tattoos, that move around my skin and change shapes all the time. I will have this one day I know! So will you all! (I am the one who gets to design the next reality matrix, fyi - we will all become Demon Kings, and have cute tails too like the people in Avatar, and nice pointy teeth - not dracula fangs, but cute ones, like avatar sort of, but even better)

me too! really...I want to be a cross between Chinese, Japanese, Tibetan, Native American, some white, some southeast Asian (Cambodian especially), Hindu, and east Indian...with the ripped tonedness of a black man combined with Bruce Lee body. I am an Eastern-ophile mostly.

ripped tonedness is good. i must ramp up on my workouts. i wish i am six two but i am only five eight.

I have no problems being man...I just want to be able to be girl as well...I want to have 4 bodies at least - 2 guys, 2 girls...one girly guy body (cute as can be), one dominant badass ninja man-body, one beautiful girl-courtesan body, and one more androgynous female-ninja body...This would make me really happy - perhaps in one of the Lokas I will attain this change-form square.

you can't have four bodies but you can have four personalities. come on like a movie star and dress the part of a girly guy, a badass man, a female ninja (get ripped) and a courtesan (you will look great with makeup and high heels).

Also, its my goal to have tattoos that change forms on my skin, and that have personalities, and if i want they can come up off my body and be my pets (like in that movie with that girl who dressed in red and used a pair of sais...forgot name), but they live on my skin. They constantly change and morph depending on what mood I am in...almost full body tattoos, face and everything...they can also emit light, in various colors, so they are glowing tattoos, that move around my skin and change shapes all the time. I will have this one day I know! So will you all! (I am the one who gets to design the next reality matrix, fyi - we will all become Demon Kings, and have cute tails too like the people in Avatar, and nice pointy teeth - not dracula fangs, but cute ones, like avatar sort of, but even better)

what about money? i am also jobless. it costs 200 bucks for a barbed-wire armband on one arm only.

Sign in to follow this