Sign in to follow this  
Goldleaf

Sexually stronger, nearly there

Hi,

I have made several topics in the past regarding celibacy and nocturnal emissions.

I am happy to say I am much much stronger now.

This is mainly owing to practicing high-level chi kung and then, having cleared my blockages and allowed more energy to flow, focussing on phsyical aspects and opening my body, particularly through self-massage, gentle squats, and walking.

Unfortunatley. the problem of "injaculating" has re-appeared.

It wouldn't be such a problem if it occured once, or even a "nocturnal emission", but it seems to occur several times in the night. The worst part is, this leads me to feel exhasuted when I wake up, so, if I have time I go back to sleep fronm around 6.30-7.30am, but then another "injac" occurs!

The two other things that compounds the issue are:

-it is winter here

-I still have a heat feeling on my eyes, e.g., my eyes are beginning to feel sore right now from 15mins of typing.

So, even though I am aware of these things, I still can't seem to prevent it.

What else? A chinese doctor just recommends a hot towel on the pipes ahnd avoiding sexual thoughts/ seeing pretty girls. But pretty gilrs are everywhere!!! Should I hide in a cave lol.

Thanks for reading.

• Like 1

2 likes and 150 views but still no replies.

It would be good to get some input even from those iwth similar experiences

Edited by Goldleaf

Are you sure that you're injaculating in your sleep? It should come out in your sleep as a nocturnal emission unless you are controlling it to make yourself injaculate.

What is injaculating?

I don't really believe in celibacy unless you really know what you are doing, but if you aren't going to go in a cave but are dedicated you can change your diet by cutting out all sugar, spices, basically anything nice and tasty which stimulates your senses and eating very bland including no alcohol or coffee, Master Nan Huai Chin says this is one way to help retention, although I doubt many can keep it up long.

Sign in to follow this