thelerner

Straddling two universes

realiy, everything that is observed in the world and our existence are not what is it in fact. we live almost, by our concieves and senses. althow they are not in fact.

but what magneficence are in galexis and touchable nature, are very very wonder . it couse to sense great eternal power (power of universal harmony) in our soul.....

there are the cosmic language ,in fact , that have currented in sky, our,and the earth and direct us to cylestial sense and EYE that we can handle facts of things and occurrence by all of our cells and existence in "moment".

real life and delightful and perception is in that moments, exatly .

what do you think about truth of senses and concieves in life, so?

we can and do live in a myriad of worlds created by the infinite imagination of the mind

when there is no mind, there is no illusion.

pardon my comments

I am but a fool.

When there is no mind -- that's still mind.

When there is no illusion -- that's just another illusion.

How to know? Is it a matter of time on the mat? A system like Bardon's? I recently purchased the book Invoking Angels, which involves getting to know the 'top' angels in the Judaic framework. Where does imagination give way to another reality? and how do we tell the difference?

What do you think? and what other realities do you experience?

Michael

It's not a matter of formula or a technique.

A quote attributed to master T.T. Liang goes something like this, paraphrased, "To be an immortal, simply stop thinking like a mortal."

What are your most dominant concerns? What does your thinking hinge upon?

If your most dominant concern is survival and health, and if your thinking hinges upon the ability of mind to identify, to delineate, to think in terms of identities (A is A, A is not B, etc.), then you have a mind of a mortal. If you have a mind of a mortal you are mortal. If you can see the inadequacy of delineations and if you do not hinge your thinking strongly on identity, and if you are not concerned with survival or health, then you approach immortality. When I say "not concerned", I don't mean you wantonly piss away your health. I mean, you have equanimity toward your apparent condition. So I am talking about a relaxed attitude free of worry and struggle, and not an attitude of careless recklessness.

If you don't understand that your own mind is the teacher, then you'll be very confused -- reading this book, that book, following this or that advice. There is very little rest or stability for you when you are unable to accept your own mind as the teacher. You always have to be worried about whether or not advice you receive is really right, whether or not the books or teachers are authoritative enough, and whether or not you understand anything, etc. If you are not rooted within, then you are plagued by a constant stream of doubts, since you are very much moved by appearances (like amazing practices, techniques, masters, ideas, etc.).

Look at your own mind. It is deeper and more profound than you give it credit for. Work with your mind. Ask your mind questions. Demand answers from your own mind. Pray to your own mind. Worship it. Bow to it. Develop humility for our own mind.

Ordinary people only have humility for external appearances but have no respect whatsoever for their own mind. They constantly put down and denigrate their own minds. Whatever they worship is almost always external. That's the attitude of a mortal. Mortals have pretty much 0 faith in themselves. But the reason for this is because mortal mind is deceived by identity. "I am this" "I am not like this" "I am more like this" "I cannot do this" "This is not me" "This is me" "This is not mine" and so on. All these are identity concerns with respect to a person. The mind is also confused by identifying impersonal objects and even concepts.

It's hard or impossible to simply drop or soften up one's reliance on identities by force or some clever 1-2-3 technique. It's a good idea to investigate identifying capacity of mind thoroughly. During an intense investigation a person can become disenchanted with the identifying capacity of mind and then softening up reliance on it is natural and easy and happens by itself.

Concerns and thinking patterns of a mortal make you mortal. That's all there is to it. It's that simple.

• Thanks 1