yondaime109

Losing your virginity what was it like?

We were in love. It was fantastic. If anyone here is a virgin, I strongly recommend not cheating yourself out of one of life's greatest gifts to a human being -- the experience of being initiated into sex by love, and by nothing less.

Hmmmm...love. So many meanings of this term.

There are several (sub)cultural ideas I have been bombarded with about when and why to have sex, and with whom. For example, you should only have sex with someone you have committed to be with for your entire life and to do otherwise is sinful, you should just have sex as soon as possible and if you don't there is something wrong with you, and you should only have sex with someone you are in love with. They have all penetrated deep into my subconscious, even though they contradict each other. But when I look within myself, they all seem artificial and restrictive and I would rather let go of them all. (That's the Taoist in me.) Mutual respect, attraction, and affection are definitely on my list though. I know I would feel cheated otherwise.

Edited by Creation

Did I mention the camel ?

She got the hump !

Twice!

She was a married camel, her husband had three humps - his name was Humphrey !

Nurse......................Nurse.........................aahh Nurse. thanks !!!

Namaste,

gentlewind

Hmmmm...love. So many meanings of this term.

There are several (sub)cultural ideas I have been bombarded with about when and why to have sex, and with whom. For example, you should only have sex with someone you have committed to be with for your entire life and to do otherwise is sinful, you should just have sex as soon as possible and if you don't there is something wrong with you, and you should only have sex with someone you are in love with. They have all penetrated deep into my subconscious, even though they contradict each other. But when I look within myself, they all seem artificial and restrictive and I would rather let go of them all. (That's the Taoist in me.) Mutual respect, attraction, and affection are definitely on my list though. I know I would feel cheated otherwise.

I see. :)

Incidentally, the whole "culture," for thousands of years, revolves around something weird, the idea that the hymen must tear and there's got to be pain and bleeding. Tells one something about... um, everything. In reality, all it takes for it to stretch instead of tear is love that removes the tension. In a normal scenario, it doesn't tear even in labor. Did any of you guys/gals know that?..

Talk about conditioning...

• Like 4