Faceless_One

is it possible to see chi?

I haven't seen Qi in waking life yet, but my son (seven) said something awesome a few months ago.

Whether the following was him seeing it physically, or with his mind's eye is rather moot for me.

He tuned in to the intention.

My son and I were sitting in relative silence on the living room floor.

He was playing quietly with his legos and I sat down nearby playing with breath; which led to playing around with energy, passing from one hand to another, running energy balls around various channels and hovering around organs etc.

I then found myself then going into a portion of The Pillar of Light, a form which I use infrequently.

Inhaling and drawing golden light from deep in the earth, through yong chuan to the heart, exhaling golden light out the lao gong in streams around the body, filling a bubble. Gradually, intensify and expand the bubble until filling the room you occupy. As I was taught, it's part of a process for sanctifying, clearing and charging space for meditation, cultivation, healing work, or in this case, a tuesday night of hanging out.

C: Dad?

D: Yea.

C: You know there's golden light pouring out of your hands right?

D: (pause) um... yea. You see that?

C: mm hmm.

D: (pause) so what is it doing?

C: It's shooting all over the room. (waving his hands around) Like your favorite shape, spirals and spirals all over the room. It's awesome.

He'd said similar once before, a year or more back, when we were sitting in the car. We were parked somewhere, waiting for Mom and I was breathing out through my lao gong. I had no intention and was not visualizing anything and he just blurted out.

C: Cool Dad. The light from your hands is filling up the car.

D: Wow, very cool.. what is it doing?

C: Just flying around the car, but like all over it, up and around and under the seats.

He then spent the remainder of the ride sending his action figures down the slides of light that were racing all around him.

Love it.

• Like 7