Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Brain Gym?

I know we have discussed this before. I am wondering if anyone knows the low-down on this technique/s? I just met an accupuncurist/tai chi person who uses this to end her practice (balance left right brain and brain/body)/

I know we have discussed this before. I am wondering if anyone knows the low-down on this technique/s? I just met an accupuncurist/tai chi person who uses this to end her practice (balance left right brain and brain/body)/

great techniques - you can get a better energetic perspective of the same excersises from Donna Eden and her 'energy medicine' book.

I don't know but I think that this page might help.

http://www.precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/BrainVisualChi.htm

I have enough awareness so that I can feel that the top of my head is running hot. Not enough jing or chi to make any changes though. I also have to investigate the page further.

Thank you Trunk and VCraigP:)

can you desribe the tech this accupuncurist was talking about?

well - I woldn't know what your accupuncturist does - that would make me psychic... but the excersise to balance the left and right hemispheres is pretty easy:

walk on the spot and exaggerate your movements - lift your knees quite high... then, as the right knee comes up touch your left wrist on that knee, and as your left knee comes up, touch your knee with the right wrist - much easier done than said...

have a look at this youtube video of donna eden doing her energy routine - the one I described is called the 'cross crawl'...

the whole routine is great for people who cant be bothered with qi gong - takes about 5 minutes and has a really impressive effect on one's energy system.

well - I woldn't know what your accupuncturist does - that would make me psychic... but the excersise to balance the left and right hemispheres is pretty easy:

walk on the spot and exaggerate your movements - lift your knees quite high... then, as the right knee comes up touch your left wrist on that knee, and as your left knee comes up, touch your knee with the right wrist - much easier done than said...

have a look at this youtube video of donna eden doing her energy routine - the one I described is called the 'cross crawl'...

the whole routine is great for people who cant be bothered with qi gong - takes about 5 minutes and has a really impressive effect on one's energy system.

the meridian slapping or rubbing like that is good thing to do. we do that before doing Yi Jin Jing, qigong or tai chi although her meridians she was naming off where all off track. LOL but the purpose is good. one thing we do when muscle testing or checking the hemispheres of the brain and the person is "switched" is pinch or put a needle in the master oscillating point, or point 0 (both ear points that can be pressed without needles)or do the kidney 27 rub while the person is breathing in and then tap with one hand on both sides of the brain at the same time with our fingers while they are breathing out, do that about two or three times ( takes like 15 seconds for the whole thing ) and that will unswitch the hemispheres and brings balance back to the body.

Sign in to follow this