Antares

Do you know where to buy GOOD Cordyceps shrooms?

:blink: I mean one which worked really good for you. I tried many and I would not say it was working good. OK, I did not get sick but I expected something like WOW effect. There is one secret taoist formula and it is sold only in China and prohibited to ship outside China. They say it is the very best formula

What I expect from it? Balancing yin / yang in body's organs. It was not the case with what I tried before.

dragon herbs?

:blink: Do you mean this one here:

http://www.iherb.com/Dragon-Herbs-Dragon-Drops-8-Immortals-Super-Potency-Extract-2-fl-oz-60-ml/22322

Wow, thanks a lot. Seems to be very good. Did you take it?

A bit pricey, but if it is real stuff then may be I would give it a try.

Good that it is extract form. Must be very potent :blink:

One review over there:

This is one powerful tonic...can feel its Shen qualities (deep peace and harmony) within a minute after just sipping a few drops...don't need much...will naturally take you into meditation!

:blink: magic pill?

Edited by Eugene

If you want more toward an alchemical approach, then I would check these people out. At one time they made cordyceps but not certain about now. I always liked their planetary essences.

http://www.al-qemi.com/store/

http://al-kemi.com/alchemy/

WOW, looks pretty GOOD. :o Loads of interesting stuff. I want to give a try with it. But it seems to be not "classic" homeopathy IMO. By classic I mean works of S. Haneman. I read his work couple years ago and cant recall exactly all his stuff. There are few others famous authors on homeopathy. I read couple books. They advise to work with 10-15 most essential types of remedies which correlate with certain types of people. This stuff you gave link is something more "new age" but I do not know. Any good book on this stuff or just read description? I seem to need many of those ones :huh::D

How did you take it? Dissolving In water?

WOW, looks pretty GOOD. :o Loads of interesting stuff. I want to give a try with it. But it seems to be not "classic" homeopathy IMO. By classic I mean works of S. Haneman. I read his work couple years ago and cant recall exactly all his stuff. There are few others famous authors on homeopathy. I read couple books. They advise to work with 10-15 most essential types of remedies which correlate with certain types of people. This stuff you gave link is something more "new age" but I do not know. Any good book on this stuff or just read description? I seem to need many of those ones :huh::D

How did you take it? Dissolving In water?

The remedies are Spagyric which Franz Bardon discusses in his books and I believe is an ancient tradition in Europe. Definitely not New Age in the least. Also not Homeopathic.

And Yes, I heard that homeopathy is more effective than plants. It works on the soul (energy) level. But I think both of them have power. I will try both.

Friend, all Dragon Herbs shrooms are wild and they know what they do.

I used to take many other shrooms before and had no salient results. I think because the shrooms they used where artificially grown and they did not use authentic TCM formula in their compound. I ordered couple compounds and will let you know how far i fly away.

Tried to order "alchemical" stuff - it is not shipped to EU. That's Okay... I have my homeopathic stuff yet to work. I think it similar to Bach' remedies but different.

Actually I wanted it for detox program and jing restoration. I am reading Ron's website and can not find detox program.

I believe that detox is happen naturally during any of his programs. It seems to be that TCM approach is such that it is for balancing whole body/mind system first of all. And then body detoxes itself naturally. Want his "spiritual" program give a try.

His stuff is pricey but might be he uses TCM compounds that is important and essential for the health/spirit benefits.

The ones from Hyperion herbs are not wild cordyceps. I´ve heard good stuff about them so they are probably of medium quality at a good price. For the best quality you have to pay.

^_^ Now find a Neikung Master who charge it and a TCM who can diagnose energy system exactcly and individualize

the recipe for the client. The price for the mushroom there is high quality.

Sweet price. You can get on the ebay for some 20 bucks

The ones from Hyperion herbs are not wild cordyceps. I´ve heard good stuff about them so they are probably of medium quality at a good price. For the best quality you have to pay.

No no. :o Only WILD is real deal. I tried many artificially grown. It works more like antibiotics and nearly zero effect for Shen qualities. I would pay double for wild shrooms.

Wild Cordyceps are very expensive:

http://www.dragonherbs.com/prodinfo.asp?number=034

I would only pay that money if I needed it for medicin. If you buy some I would like to hear about your experience with it. :)

For health maintenance I take He Shou Wu and Shilajit. A great combo if you ask me.

Shilajit can be hard to find, the only real stuff I have tried is from Lotus Herbs:

http://www.amazon.com/Authentic-Shilajit-Genuine-Himalayan-Natural/dp/B0098TN3NA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1368903595&sr=8-3&keywords=shilajit

Dragon herbs Shilajit is not good, their He Shou Wu is good though.

:)

• Like 1

Well, bhutanese one is quite expensive but you know what... can be most important than good health? I am not going to buy it right now. First I want to investigate if I really need it. There is many other good stuff on dragon herb and in the most cases cordyceps is only part of the compounds which are working so.... I ordered one bottle of cordyceps and will be taking it along with other stuff and it will be difficult to say how it is working. I did not know about DH before and considered cordyceps as the main medicine but now I found there loads of other stuff. Reishi is probably more essential for spiritual purpose as good shen balancing medicine. There are few good compounds with wild reishi. Cordyceps is working for jing restoration but he shou woo does it too. I think to buy he shou woo on the site you linked. It's cheaper

Have you read the book from site you gave link above? I consider it might be good for the cleansing purpose. They seem to sell some wild stuff there too. I think that may be before tonifying it is better to take good detox program and go with healthy diet. This where I am confused.

I almost refused from animal products recently and wanted to go through cleansing program for improving microflora. There is a theory that healthy body micro flora can produce all necessary aminoacids. That book might be good for detox program. May be I'll get some stuff from there.

I take He Shou Wu and Shilajit. A great combo if you ask me.For health maintenance I take He Shou Wu and Shilajit. A great combo if you ask me

Does it balance all system jing-qi-shen? I think that this is potent tonic in Aurveda. They tonify only after cleansing program during panchakarma which is as believed balancing doshas. So balancing doshas is primary to tonifying. In TCM one must restore yin yang balance.

I use TCM because it is more clear for me. I know precisely my symptoms. Does your mixture nourish yang of the kidneys?

He Shou Wu is widely used in Chinese tonic herbalism as a tonic to promote healthy aging by tonifying the Kidney and Liver functions, toning up Jing (vital essence), nourishing the blood, and fortifying the muscles, tendons and bones.

http://www.dragonherbs.com/prodinfo.asp?number=542

I see now how it works. All this medicine working both on cleansing and balancing. But I have no much info on it yet. I am waiting Ron's book. Will read more thoroughly.

There is nice story about 250 years old man who was supposedly taking it. :)

Edited by Eugene

There are people here with much experience with herbs, mine are limited..

But from experience, when you experiment to find your favorites, don´t throw to many different herbs in the mix if you don´t work with an oriental doctor or herbalist. What we want is not allways what we need..

He Shou Wu nourishes kidney yin and Shilajit kidney yang (slightly warming).

In Aurveda Shilajit is often taken with Ashwagandha but that didn´t work for me. He Shou Wu made the perfect marriage.

For you it may be something else.

He Shou Wu can also be taken with ant (cheaper than Cordyceps).

My recommendation would be to go with quality, add slowly and keep a good diet.

• Like 1

Ron offers few special 100 days programs. One is supposed to take 3-4 different compounds at the same time for balancing jing, qi and shen. And one additional for adaptation. It is too many drugs at the same time. Quite confusing. I will be taking 3 as recommended. They work for different purposes. I will talk to my TCM doctor and will read Ron's book.

What do you mean by good diet btw? I eat only once a day and as I mentioned it is almost without animal products, only some milk in tea. But I add raw food supergrass for good protein intake. In the evening it can be only juice with this grass. Just wonder because never know what people mean by the good diet. All people diff and everything individual. I noticed less hanger just practicing qigong more. I dont want to stuff up my body with loads of food. But some say for metabolism better eat more often.

I am thin with fast metabolism by nature (vata) by the nature.

There are many ways to keep a good diet, but it is important to keep it clean. Organic if you can afford it, but at least no processed food.

I´m Vata to and I feel good when I eat often but not to much. Warm and cooked food tend to be good for us.

If you are Vata I think you will like He Shou Wu. Especially with more yang herbs like Cordyceps and Shilajit.