Chitauri (Zulu)
Snake brothers (Hopi)
Flyers (Cen* America)
Demons (Christianity)
Jinn (Islam)

Lord Archon (Demiurge)

Fake god / overlay of matrix like system

Gnostics related the Demiurge to the Judeo-Christian Yahweh/Jehovah

> Inorganic? artificial creature / parasite. (feeding off humanity..think the matrix)

Linked with "grey aliens robots?" + reptoid beings

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

/ Ramble: On /

... ok so aliens?

dragons

myths of dragon slayers?

east to west

... "demons"?

reptile beings

that are interdimensional

transhuman agendas

+ genetic agendas

GMO food

+ killing the world

... a group of alien beings to Earth (TERRA... is the war on terr(A)or? really against us and the planet? seems so?) are trying to take over this planet - possess the world + earth + humanity

...funny all the alien abduction films

+ recent movie.. HOST

alien creature / consciousness possess human bodies - hostile, mind control.

etc etc endless

... the GMO + genetic stuff is to make the human body more reptoid/ alien like / compatible with their consciousness

genetic* so they can more easily possess human form (now hybrid alien x)

this ties in with the "13 bloodlines"

... fallen angels breeding with humans?

fallen angels from the heavens? (sky)

so they created this human / alien hybrid being

... = fall from grace / cutting off our multidimensional capacity/ (genetic engineering)

Eden

mixing our DNA with theirs to control us / make us think like them blood lust etc

Maybe this is when animal slaughter dark age began (the alien desire for blood/flesh... many mythologies (vampires etc)

so this matrix like thing is happening

with these beings controlling things "spiritual wickedness in high places"

... a lot of occult work is about contacting these creatures...secret societies etc and the 13 bloodlines? control humanity

... so the story is

these creatures... universal pest

ha - were chased to our solar system

human was / is powerful though a baby

compared to these creatures

and much potential still

they decide we were easy prey / couldnt fight back etc

apparently we put a reasonably decent fight, but overall lost - many tales of men going into caves? to slay draco? dragons? underground? hmm?

... I heard a tale of 300 something Tibetan warrior monks feeling a dark energy under the earth (hell under the earth?) /// black magicians causing all the woes of the world so they went to fight them... (story ended there)

ok so these beings can operate behind a veil? in a dimension just above ours... the astral?

You can leave you body and walk the spirit world

in AVATAR (The last Air Bender)

... so the astral is a world is like the blue prints for the material world, everything happens there before it happens on the material earth? this is..what magic is to manifest intent on the earth? via thoughts etc intention etc

... hence all the subtle occult you see in the media

... "YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK"

much invested in mind control

so these beings hang out there so so... and pull the strings

they can come in "UFO" etc

but not for long this environment is not theirs they can't really operate at our frequency... but they are working to change that...see all the movies about dimensional portals...more recently the movie Thor?

and the aliens coming to take the earth

... we are powerful though... hence all the effort to hide

centuries of book burning

... killing of witches wizards druids etc

shamans

ppl who work in the spirit world

and can fight them face to face in the spirit world and destroy them

the religons of Abraham are of this being

Yahweh

evil

child sacrificing genocidal maniac

human + animal sacrifices etc

etc

"lizards"

they cause war etc to feed off fear... like vampires

they feed off negative human emotions

pain etc...

Some may have read accounts of child sacrifices... they create as much fear as possible ..chemical release of adrenaline etc...+ psychic energy.

so wars... and billions of animals being slaughtered endlessly ... a good number "ritual animal sacrifices? TO WHAT?!

and now in the media... vampire + xombie worship?

for ages vampires are vile creatures

myths from east to west about vampires

and vampire hunters?

where does this come from?

so this alien group is trying to possess the earth + people

they control the govs corps media etc

they are the "devil"

they dont belong on this earth

... all the religions of Abraham tried to destroy all shamanic knowledge /

they made our Earth Gods "demons" to scare people away

and they made themselves "gods" / angels etc

they created religions which made people weak

people gave up their power

and prayed to false gods

they cried out for messiahs and saviours

they forgot all about their inherent power

and the teachings of their forefathers

how to fight

how to protect the earth

how to fight in spirit

how to help TERRA (Earth) defend from this parasite

some still remember?

They are trying to terraform the earth to something that suits them...hence the insane + rapid destruction of the earth

oceans

forests

etc

+ all the toxic food water air is too make humanity weak... break down human DNA + destroy most of us

why would humans do this to other humans?

they arnt human, simple

because they are on the astral they can also sometimes manipulate peoples dreams?

..when you sleep your travel

ever met strange things when dreaming? nightmares?

you can fight back

the only limitation really is your imagination

... the best place to destory the "NWO" is on the astral? (many similarities to The Matrix, + Dark City (1998), They Live (1988) + others.

... Become Neo...

Thoughts?

• Like 1

how does david icke take such potentially interesting subjects and turn them super boring to hear about?

how does david icke take such potentially interesting subjects and turn them super boring to hear about?

I can listen to David but my wife always falls asleep :o !!! His message has never really evolved though! He keeps repeating himself, although he will be doing some good!

I enjoy watching Jim Marrs, Rob Menard, Andrew Johnson(UK), and a few others! More into consciousness these days, and Conscious TV (You Tube) offer some excellent videos.

For comedy its Bill Hicks and George Carlin!

• Like 1

Interesting you feel that way, I actually find him really interesting.

i would find him more interesting if he was doing more than just fear mongering. How do we fight the lizard people? My money is on realizing that if the government can shapeshift, then we have some power we are all born with to fight against them. If we were completely powerless against lizard people they would be doing it out in the open because there would be no reason to hide.

i dont talk about free will. ever. it's never come up once in my entire life. what is free will? never heard of it.

/note that im little pissed off at that "power we are all born with" statement COMPLETELY ignoring everything i live for.

i don't get why you are pissed off o.o

yes, free will is a power we are all born with that will definitely aid us in the fight against the lizard people. Free will is a real thing, and everyone has it. i don't see why you are upset that i am agreeing with you

my original comment was meant to mean something more like, "if they have crazy 4th dimensional powers then we probably do too", but i was going to leave it up to the readers to determine their own personal meanings.

ok, ok... the Gnostic believed they weren't able to manipulate our DNA.... they can only overlay a simulation of sorts... like the matrix eh?

According to the ancient seers, Archons cannot access our genetic makeup but they can fake an intervention. Considering the confusion of humanity in modern times, a faked intervention would be as good as real. This typifies the Archon tactic of getting us to imagine and believe things that are not true, and to accept simulation for reality. In this way, Gnostics taught, these alien cousins can deviate the human species from its true and proper course of evolution.

The unique emphasis on the Goddess Sophia is the high inspirational message of Gnosis. The ancient seers taught that, through a special link to the Goddess, our species can overcome the Archons and secure a human, and humane, future for the Earth. http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/gnosticalien.html

• Like 1

you don't yet know the power of acknowledgement? as per free will and our acknowledgements we create our realities.
who wants to be a victim? Then acknowledge your fears as binding or dominating. acknowledge your obstacles as their being such. but by all means do not acknowledge your sovereign reign upon and within the domain of your own being.

Otherwise, do consider that your acknowledgements will materialize whence the agreement is in full swing majority belief within the self.
Dont allow victimization upon your own self by learning how to survive and thrive by loving and calm embrace of both rage and fear. then your acknowledgements will be in dominion of the fears, rather than the other way around.

• Like 1

i would find him more interesting if he was doing more than just fear mongering. How do we fight the lizard people? My money is on realizing that if the government can shapeshift, then we have some power we are all born with to fight against them. If we were completely powerless against lizard people they would be doing it out in the open because there would be no reason to hide.

Fear mongering at its best - Alex Jones!!! Ickey is a pussy cat :D !

Namaste,

gentlewind

ok, ok... the Gnostic believed they weren't able to manipulate our DNA.... they can only overlay a simulation of sorts... like the matrix eh?

So the question is, what all do the gnostic texts hold?

• Like 1

I looked into them some time ago but something about them I didn't like...though can't really remember.

hm

How do we know the Gnostic stuff isn't another deception?

When does it end?

hah

• Like 2

Fair points.

I looked into them some time ago but something about them I didn't like...though can't really remember.

hm

How do we know the Gnostic stuff isn't another deception?

When does it end?

hah

this is where you have to be carful and read between the lines! they will hid as much as they can, but dont worry, for they cant act themselves and must use humans. and lots of humans who used to work with these organizations dealing with the (greys)-(self serving group of aleins that see humans as we see cattle)- left and started helping the rest of us. if history will hide the fact that the ancient egyptians were black what else do you think they will hide? why is that important? the original man was created in africa, and africa is the only continent they dont have dominion over!!! (whisper) read between the lines....

I found this an interesting read.

'Not In His Image' Transcending The Virus Of Salvationist Religion By Uri Dowbenko

http://rense.com/general85/image.htm

wow that is so true! following the trails i find this to be so true! and this is true salvation will come from-( empirical mysticism claims that divinity itself is a natural essence of humanity and can be revealed through Mystery School initiation which can be used to combat this alien ideology) the reason is they dont have a living merkaba as we do. so we can master abilities that can defeat them. those are the mysteries and knowledge that khem/egypt holds!

I think even so some within those faiths have found away around... others have fallen victim to this program.

I think all cultures before this virus spread across the global had a deep connection with nature + self / self knowledge "Know Thyself" etc

The new age movement is a rebranding of salvationism.

Most of "western" (mid east origins) occultism is also feeding into this virus.

I think the greatest mystery school is your own body... meditate.

• Like 2

the mystery school is our body! you correct on that! understanding ones own body and mind, it can be discovered that no salvation is needed only harmony!

• Like 3

everything outside of our Consciousness can be viewed as deception.

the Truth lies within, beyond all the layers of conditioning.

question everything.

find the truth within - and yes, I'm trying!!!

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 4