Sign in to follow this  
xor

Dealing with bad sensations of the dantiens

What are you practicing right now....???
How long have been doing it and what kind of sensations in the dan tiens....???

The significance of the sensations depend on what stage/level of your practice is.

• Like 2

I was asked this by someone whose practice is just meditation. I'm trying to understand the possibilities here and if I can help them.

Edited by Guest

Just contact Micah.he will give you herbs to fix it or anything else you may have a problem with

Going into the feeling and allowing it can be hugely integrative.

We're going with this one. Thanks.

• Like 1

I was asked this by someone whose practice is just meditation. I'm trying to understand the possibilities here and if I can help them.

This is not enough info to give you an evaluation. It must be more precise......!!!

What was meant by bad sensations...??? In dantienS.....???

Edited by ChiDragon

If this is a third party condition a patient there maybe too much yang or fire attention given to the elixir fields.Too much attention to a specific practice like breathing or trying to obtain something with your practice stagnates energy causing ill effects.

vitality associated with lower field and energy associated with the middle field do not have a physical location. With Negative sensations the method being used should be stopped. Most times the person is trying to achieve something which causes ill effects. Sometimes to just be and lose the attention is difficult. Being a bad host and ignore mind can be a good thing in some cases.

• Like 2

If this is a third party condition a patient there maybe too much yang or fire attention given to the elixir fields.Too much attention to a specific practice like breathing or trying to obtain something with your practice stagnates energy causing ill effects.

vitality associated with lower field and energy associated with the middle field do not have a physical location. With Negative sensations the method being used should be stopped. Most times the person is trying to achieve something which causes ill effects. Sometimes to just be and lose the attention is difficult. Being a bad host and ignore mind can be a good thing in some cases.

Thank you I will give this advice to read.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this