eccentric215

why do islam terrorist hate americans

I can answer this question. One day, the earth became inhabited with species. There was diversity, and soon cultural and religious diversity. some areas of the earth "developed" in a technical sense, and others didn't due to lack of resources and too much sun. When two people from the different areas meet eachother, they laughed in eachothers face, and recognised they were same but different. at first a very positive experience, until both people became envious and jalous. Then there was barbed wire... to make a clear border between the cultures. of course, everyone wants to cross the border out of curiousity... so that happened, and when One of the people slept with the others peoples wifes... is when the shit hit the fan... A normal conclusion would be to say: ok... Let's blame the women... but.. in fact the real conclusion is that when you create a group, you automatically create two groups... one of members and one of none members... this is the duality of life... Yin and Yang, black and white, day and Night... so if a group is created from negativity... like to separate and label people (like hitler did) it will not have beautiful effects... while when a group is created from positivity, like a group of musicians or whatever, it will bring a more positive outcome... :)

Thanks for the nice and positive outlook post.

Hehehe. I hesitated reading it because I didn't want to get into another aggressive discussion. You have given me hope.

Many years ago I arrived at an understanding that polarization, while initially with good intentions, leads to discrimination, fear and hatred. We, all peoples of the world, must learn to talk with each other. Yeah, establish a musical group.

• Like 1