BlueMonk91

What is wrong with me?

There is nothing wrong with "you", but there is definitely something wrong with your energies and how they are functioning. The following are my recommendations in order to enhance your energies and work to correct imbalances within yourself:

1. Do a 7 day juice fast

2. Stop whacking off

3. Practice Chi Kung daily (do it for about 6 months to give it time to work)

Hope things go well for you. Life can be a very beautiful and wondrous experience. Just gotta raise your vibration and your experience of life will naturally change and become more and more positive.....the above list of 3 things are designed to do just that.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen
  • Like 1

I mean that the 'therapeutic world' (more so the 'self-help' industry and forums;-)) is filled with people attempting to resolve other people's problems while their own largely remain unexamined and unresolved.

One reason why I didn't go into graduate study in psychology, had to fix myself first :-) Also in my early 20's I was mostly interested in myself rather than helping others.

Dude you have to love and respect yourself first. fuck what everyone else thinks of you.

its YOUR responsibility to give yourself love not anyone else's. stop externalizing yourself.

complaining or going to the counselor is not going to solve your problem.

it all comes down to you. you have to just sit down, take the time and just give appreciation

for your own existence. the fact that you are even alive right now and breathing is a gift.

tune your mind into that. and don't do it in ritualistic fashion either, give thanks to your thoughts,

your health, the earth for providing you with everything. fuck peoples opinions and judgments man.

trust the universe and yourself first. im telling you.