sean

Moving Sale: Bagua Mastery Program

hey bums,

i'm moving back to the bay area next month and won't have much room at first.

so i'm selling and giving away most of my stuff (so refreshing).

i've just put up my copy of bruce frantzis' bagua mastery program on ebay. i thought one of you might be interested: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281081147868

i made it through the first section. from the little i know of bagua, i found the presentation to be high quality and i was really enjoying the practice. but alas, i allowed myself to get busy, distracted, <insert other excuses here>. :ph34r:

let me know if you have any questions.

thanks,

sean

gerard, thanks for the encouragement. i actually can feel in my bones with certainty that i will be back to bagua in the future, and with sincere dedication. ideally with an in person teacher. can you recommend any teachers in the bay area?

cat pillar. awesome, thanks. :)

sean

Gerard, does your resource list any good teachers that you might be able to recommend in the Houston, TX area?

Edit: Good grief, maybe I oughta click a link now and then. Although I would still be happy if you could point out any of the ones listed in Houston as being particularly worth checking out.

Looks like the bidding war is on for the bagua program. :D

Edited by Cat Pillar

Bump.

I have the current high bid, but I'm realizing that it may be more material than I'll be able to work with in a meaningful manner for some time. I won't raise my maximum bid again, in case any of you are interested in getting this. If I wind up with it, that's okay too, but if you are really keen on learning bagua now, go for it.

I outbid Dainin, but got massively outbid in the end.

However, I did walk away with Sean's book collection. ;)

Gerard - thanks for the tip, I recall seeing Magharabi's name on an IMA forum before. I may have to try giving him a call and see if he'd be a good match for a teacher.

yeah the bids jumped way up at the last minute.

cat pillar, you won the books? hah, well don't judge me too harshly. a lot of the books in this lot were for old research projects, e.g., four entire volumes on anger management. :angry::angry::angry::P

btw - i'll throw in a bunch of related taoish cds/dvds into the package if you don't mind.

sean

Heh, yeah I had to admit wondering at all the anger management books. ;) But there were enough titles in there I was interested in that it was well worth it.

I never mind being offered free stuff, hehe. Especially when it's 'taoish' material!