Sign in to follow this  
daojones

dating people who have close birthdays

I noticed this trend over the years that I nearly always date girls born within a 10 day span in July. Was wondering if anybody knowledgeable in astrology or other related field could explain why/what is the relevance of this for me.

Daojones:

It is difficult to give an accurate answer without setting up your chart. If you like you can pm me.

Generally if this hasn't been the case always, then you probably have a progression through your 7th house, or a transit to its ruler.

It's nothing special, just the dynamic of the time place. If you move and/or wait, it will change.

All the best

Mandrake

Or how about just meeting people from a close cluster of birthdays? I tend to meet/know a lot of geminis for instance, and rarely if ever meet a sagitarius. Maybe there are just more people born in the warm summer months in the northern hemisphere.

8)

i gravitate towards Pisces, Sagittarius and Leos and i am a taurus-aries cusp :) also have had three love interests now all with the last name "parker"

Daojones:

It is difficult to give an accurate answer without setting up your chart. If you like you can pm me.

Generally if this hasn't been the case always, then you probably have a progression through your 7th house, or a transit to its ruler.

It's nothing special, just the dynamic of the time place. If you move and/or wait, it will change.

All the best

Mandrake

There was a period in my life where it seemed that everyody I met was a Virgo. That was kind of taxing.

Libra, Virgo, Gemini for love interest and Capricorns for close friendships seems to be the way of it. Dont meet Taureans or Cancerians ever.

Plus, anyone close to me has strong Plutonic influence and Pisces moon.

Discussed this once on a taoist retreat, that Pluto close to Sun was almost a pre - requisite for alchemy students.

I do sometimes wonder if we drew up a chart of taobums, what the sun/ascendant/moon picture would look like.

• Like 1

"Pisces moon" :ph34r:

I haven't been able to sort these things out very well with the 'Western' astrological approach. It's gotten a bit easier using the 4 pillars/Bazi 'astrology'. Relationships related to wuxing and so on. From that POV, yes, I'd be default getting along with 'people like me' and other relationships would have other dynamics according to the wuxing.

Edit: And I heartily agree with the name thing. I'm going to adjust mine on the TTB's for wuxing-related issues:-)

Maybe you gravitate towards people that have similar traits to you. Which may also subconciously imply that you are trying to find a reflection of yourself so you can understand yourself better.

• Like 1

astrology sequential zodiac circle / wheel is a karmic wheel of development.. clustering close with those in the same area of development is understandable for sharing and learning and mutual support.

one has a polarity with an opposite sign, also, which can be interesting and productive.

• Like 1

astrology sequential zodiac circle / wheel is a karmic wheel of development.. clustering close with those in the same area of development is understandable for sharing and learning and mutual support.

one has a polarity with an opposite sign, also, which can be interesting and productive.

That's my understanding of 'astrology' too. It's just another helpful thing for 'knowing thyself':-) Not the newspaper versions however.

Ya, I agree about the development thing. I am now ready for a new type of girl though, or perhaps almost ready. What's next!?!? ;)

• Like 1

Ya, I agree about the development thing. I am now ready for a new type of girl though, or perhaps almost ready. What's next!?!? ;)

If you are ready, new 'type' of girl will appear.

Maybe you gravitate towards people that have similar traits to you. Which may also subconciously imply that you are trying to find a reflection of yourself so you can understand yourself better.

i am a one of a kind :lol: even light has a hard time bouncing off of me to provide an image to reflect! :P

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this