Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Bizarre telemetry telepathy awakening?

Someone called last night asking for me and I said asked what the call was regarding and the person stated it was about chi energy. I said you're calling from the internet? They said yes and that they had been researching tummo and came across some writing of mine and somehow found out I mentioned Minneapolis and so did a white pages search and then...

discovered I was living in the same house he grew up in!!

So this person knew nothing else about my online writing and then they knew who the old neighbors were and how one neighbor used to drive sled dogs across our land and into the forest.

So then I searched his name and verified his background.

So then we talked for over 2 hours about his questions -- he had a kundalini awakening last summer while trying out zen meditation after he did a yoga class. the zen people were too cerebral and did not have his experience and so then he went to the Swama Rama center and they told him to do spinal breathing.

http://books.google.com/books?id=q3qICj_H5KwC&pg=PA52&lpg=PA52&dq=spinal+breathing+swami+rama&source=bl&ots=wYGFW9plkN&sig=niULtqPonYb8GKzEdGjPFzC5Gs8&hl=en&sa=X&ei=93Q7UbH0GK322QXr4oHgDA&ved=0CDAQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=spinal%20breathing%20swami%20rama&f=false

Described there in that googlebooks excerpt.

Anyway so it was a very wild conversation because at one point he asks - so you've been reading one book a day on this for nine years? I said well why do you ask? He said -- well I just can't believe that I had this experience and then find out you are living in the house I grew up in.

So his dad built the house I am living in now!!

So I confirmed this with my mom.

Anyway then I began to wonder -- because I've had telemetry before - when I put an object in my hand and it vibrations with the energy frequency of the person who just had the object - for example a card was mailed to me - and I could read the energy from it.

Anyway then I had telepathy in this house last summer -- I sent out the message for this person to contact me even though I had not heard from him in about 15 years. He emailed me the same time I was meditating - just soon after I sent the message. I waited till the electromagnetic bliss was strongest in the center of my brain and then focused on having him contact me and it worked!!

So I was just wondering if maybe this person who grew up in this house - his childhood till 11 years old - so his energy must be stored in the house especially since his dad built the house - and so they have a close connection to the house.

It seems possible that there could have been some connection made with his energy while I meditated - because we both agreed it was not a coincidence that he suddenly discovered my name and then discovered I was living in the house he grew up in and he was searching for answers and I had the answers he was looking for.

He had all these questions and he said I helped him out and I told him as much as possible.

He was relying on Bonnie Greenwell for kundalini awakening advice -

http://www.kundaliniguide.com/10things.html

She seems more influenced by the Indian teachings but it is good advice.

I told him I was used to bizarre things happening to me. I encouraged him to get a phone healing from Chunyi Lin - but I said -- "I'm not selling anything" and he said:

"I called you."

haha.

Anyway he seemed to be doing well and I enjoyed talking with him - and I told him my situation with still adjusting my diet and how I am pretty much a hermit and how I had done five years of free healing in full lotus all day. He said we should meet but I was not sure - as I don't have my own car and I don't have much to offer him otherwise. So I just gave him as much information as possible as I could over the phone and then I got his email and I sent him information while we were on the phone. He replied back confirming he got it. He then had to go since he had kids that wake up early.

But anyway when I got the call at first - I thought oh no - I knew this was going to happen - someone calling me from my crazy internet rants. But then he says - and I grew up in the house you live in....

wild.

• Like 2

Why is this story bizarre? Just curious.

Oh you saw through my shameless hyperbole to promote the thread?!? haha.

So this person replied to me that he was "stupified" when he found out my address was the same house he grew up in and that his dad built.

So anyway he asked more questions and I sent tons more about qigong masters and Taoist philsophy, etc.

But then I asked him how exactly he found my address again? Because he mentioned that he had seen my phone number and that led him to the address....

Or now I'm thinking - he looked up my phone number and then noticed it was the same address. O.k. that makes sense.

Yeah he totally acknowledged the telemetry possibility but said he had no trauma at the house. I was actually wondering that since intense emotions would be imprinted stronger.

But he still said he thought we were meant to have contacted each other to help each other out....

I know at least his dad helped me out a lot by building this house!

His dad -- I didn't realize - that he is Chinese-American -- but anyway -- a very distinguished professor also. So a very impressive background.

Yeah oh well -- maybe he will tell me exactly how he ended up doing a white pages search on my name after he discovered me while researching tummo....

• Like 1

that's some pretty serious stuff full lotus man. I better stop doing full lotus, I can't handle strange co-incidences, they raise my blood pressure.

that's some pretty serious stuff full lotus man. I better stop doing full lotus, I can't handle strange co-incidences, they raise my blood pressure.

cayenne lowers blood pressure.

I did too much cocoa powder last night! haha.

1. Dark Chocolate And Cocoa Powder May Help Lower Blood Pressure
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../dark-chocolate-cocoa-flavanols-blood-p...
    Aug 16, 2012 – Here's even more evidence that chocolate could be good for the heart. A new review of research, published in the Cochrane Library, suggests ...
  2. Dark chocolate, cocoa compounds, may reduce blood pressure
    www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/08/120814213359.htm
    Aug 14, 2012 – Flavanol-rich chocolate or cocoa powder reduced blood pressure on average by 2-3 mm Hg. “Although we don't yet have evidence for any ...
  3. Cocoa Powder For Lowering Blood Pressure | LIVESTRONG.COM
    www.livestrong.com › ... › Blood Pressure HealthLower Blood Pressure
    Jun 10, 2011 – Cocoa Powder For Lowering Blood Pressure. Chocolate and its key ingredient, cocoa powder, have received a lot of media attention for health ...

I used to go weekly to an apartment to meet a friend/lover. We'd hang out there.

While I was doing this, I became interested in an author, in a very absorbed way. I read all her books. Then I read her biographies. Then her letters and then anything published to do with her.

Reading one of the letters she wrote, I saw she had put her address at the top of it.

She had been living for a long time in the apartment that I was spending time in each week.

That was somewhat freaky.

• Like 1

I used to go weekly to an apartment to meet a friend/lover. We'd hang out there.

While I was doing this, I became interested in an author, in a very absorbed way. I read all her books. Then I read her biographies. Then her letters and then anything published to do with her.

Reading one of the letters she wrote, I saw she had put her address at the top of it.

She had been living for a long time in the apartment that I was spending time in each week.

That was somewhat freaky.

Wow that is amazing! Sounds like a very similar type of connection...

I'm sorry, I meant "Cayenne pepper full lotus man". Just teasing.

I find it amusing when I am freaked out by synchronicity. It's like I know it exists, and I want it to exist, but I'm still surprised when it does. Maybe because we acclimate into a world, where it is not suppose to. Then is is a shock when we realize we are all more connected than we are comfortable with.

I'm sorry, I meant "Cayenne pepper full lotus man". Just teasing.

I find it amusing when I am freaked out by synchronicity. It's like I know it exists, and I want it to exist, but I'm still surprised when it does. Maybe because we acclimate into a world, where it is not suppose to. Then is is a shock when we realize we are all more connected than we are comfortable with.

well precognition freaks me out. The first time it happened to me was a dream more real than being awake and so I immediately wrote it down and wrote I thought it would come true. Three years later I got this eerie feeling and I drove up to my parents, started paging through my old journal and bang - my dream had come true.

I had a dream that my activist friends were with Native Indians on the roof of a house holding a banner to protest for the protection of an old growth forest. That dream was in 1995 and in 1998 I was looking at a photocopy of a newspaper photo of the exact same image.

So then I was listening to Coasttocoastam and someone called in mentioning they had a dream that came true in detail three years later. So I knew I was not alone.

But still if that can happen then it means we are dreaming now but not as intense as when we can see the future in our dreams -- a sort of spiritual consciousness more real than being awake.

hmm. Had so many dreams that came to pass many years later. Mine werent significant in any way.. really ordinary life moments.

Dreaming the future.. has to be mean there is no such thing as time, eh.

• Like 1

I have had quite a few dreams that came true ... some within days/weeks and other decades ... its spooky when you realise that you had dreamed something that has just happened.

On the other hand I find great comfort in them too ... as if they are confirmations of something ... I'm doing something right

• Like 1

I sometimes get deja-vu and sometimes I'll be in a situation and say to myself 'I already dreamed this' which is not deja-vu but still a pretty strange something. It's not really something I can do anything about either so it's kind of pointless, except to tell people on internet forums, maybe?

I remember living in a house for a short time and visiting the attic and having the feeling that someone had been mistreated there. Turns out the person we were renting the house from had been beaten and mistreated there.

I read about some theory about the energetic imprinting of materials being explanations for ghosts.

Sign in to follow this