Ian

Everyone's weird today

At the calendar converter page, I entered dates into the input boxes provided and clicked the Gregorian button until the result was the same as the days given on the other chart.

So I'm assuming that Mimi's MKD dates are accurate. Depending on who you listen to this might be assuming a lot. I found this article on what is actually happening astronomically here and the complexity of it: http://www.absolutelyfengshui.com/library/...illing-days.php

We are also assuming that the calendar converter is correct. He says its done with tables rather than calculated so I'm inclined to believe him.

If you are really concerned about starting this business on the wrong day I would advise finding someone who can explain how the calculation is done.

Can anyone recommend a feng shui master to Sunshine?

It's probably worth mentioning that we just had a new moon event. It's planting time everyone!

I'm actually more interested in discovering the master killing days of the body. I recall a horrible experience eating an oily biriyani after 1 am. Oh that was bad! :blink:

I'm actually more interested in discovering the master killing days of the body. I recall a horrible experience eating an oily biriyani after 1 am. Oh that was bad! :blink:

:lol: