ancienthealth

for those of you that can ready people's energy over the internet..

You judged wrong, I'm quite active within my community volunteering. People ask for my guidance-often. I'm sure my relationships with others is something I could stand to work on- as is everything else... your statement just strikes me as very vague.

What exactly are the 6 harmonies to you? To my knowledge what you have "described" me as has nothing to do with them.

I hadn't made up my mind in advance, or else I wouldn't have asked someone to perform a "genuine" reading. A reading based on an avatar that has no resemblance to me physically and a body of text that could/could not still be resonating with my current mood.

What do my "ancestors" have anything to do with this? Or did you "read" me and all of my lineage coming from Russia?

There is no judging about the weaknesses, it's about feeling not judging. But you are correct, I am he who is always wrong.

The six harmonies is the six life supports of fitness, relationships, career & life purpose, money & finances, less aging & time, and health. We call them the six life supports. The six levels of influence are physical, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual, and psychic.

You stated quite clearly you thought it was impossible, how is that not making up your mind?

Non-physical influences from your ancestors weaken your current relationships in life.

The first tool you use to deal with painful situations or situations you don't agree with is denial. That's true for you and your ancestors experiences of denial.

In terms of emotions, the ones that weaken you the most are frustration and anger. I say so because you have a weakness to both.

The point being it is not difficult or impossible to connect to people at a distance. Time and space are not the barrier we think they are, but limitations coming from our mind and spirit are a different story.

• Like 1

The point being it is not difficult or impossible to connect to people at a distance. Time and space are not the barrier we think they are, but limitations coming from our mind and spirit are a different story.

why is it that i "know" this but cannot actualize it consistently?

How can my mind be bound by limits it does not believe in?

Non-physical influences from your ancestors weaken your current relationships in life.

and how would you suggest I go about diminishing the pull that these non-physical influences from my ancestors have on my every day life?

and how would you suggest I go about diminishing the pull that these non-physical influences from my ancestors have on my every day life?

By finding the weaknesses, then strengthening and deleting them. This is what Yuen Method is all about.

What this means is you make the weak energy strong and delete the effects of that weakness. The strengthening and deleting takes place on the midline or centerline. This is the way into our bio-computer, energy field, or holographic matrix (call it what you will).

For example, when I ask about your ancestors, I can feel a weakness (especially for the male ancestors) around rage and not being in control of their lives, strengthened and deleted. The relationship weakness I mentioned has more to do with the men's relationships with women, trauma comes up as the first weakness.

Just by identifying the weaknesses, they do get strengthened.

A better way to see how it works though, is for you to give a specific example of something you know bothers you. By deleting the weaknesses, this makes you strongly neutral to it.

Yuen Method is based on the principal of neutrality.

• Like 3

why is it that i "know" this but cannot actualize it consistently?

How can my mind be bound by limits it does not believe in?

Probably another topic for another thread.

A good point though because it's not really about belief at all. Belief is just a limitation.