Sign in to follow this  
Flolfolil

Just ranting about a church experience, ignore me

i went to church with my neighbor this morning and the whole time the pastor and people there kept saying people who don't come to church are bad

and things like "You don't have to like people just love them"

"We weren't originality fruits of the spiritual tree, only the jews were. We were grafted on to the tree"

Ugh. Then people kept asking if my boyfriend and i liked it and if we are coming back. No, we aren't coming back but do you think i would tell you and have you shit all over me and say i am a bad person for it? No, i'll just give you a thumbs up and you wont ever see me again.

Also i think someone shot up in the bathroom during the service :huh:

But yeah don't mind me just letting off some steam -_-

• Like 1

They said they wanted everyone to be healthy and then proceeded to ask for money to buy easter candy o.o

i'm just pulling at hairs here...

:lol:

There is barely anything "correct" about many churches, but it isnt a whole people, just a lot that stick out.

Some churches are composed of true people who are down to earth and willing to decipher truth from their bibles instead of swallow them whole.

idk there were maybe 150-200 people there and a band that played. The pastor was an ex drug addict that talked about doing lines and called people in the crowd stoners

From time to time I go to a non-denominational Christian church, where they like to remind people that they can "belong before you believe." The pastor sort of talks like a motivational speaker/comedian/spiritual counselor and has done a fair bit of benevolent work. They different local music acts and musicians most times. Today they were talking about God expressing Joy and Love. It's a really open, non-judgmental type of Sangha (if you will)...

It is, however, a lot more modern. They also have a DJ and free coffee, tea, & cookies break after the Music and update type stuff.

You might find the crowd you're looking for, if you're trying to..

Sign in to follow this