Sign in to follow this  
thelerner

Its almost imperceptable but it hurts the forum when fewer Topics show

"An immature criminal" would indeed be an extremely stupid choice.

Do you often fantasise about this kind of graphic violence?

more silliness on my part.

Edited by thelerner

You win Gatito, I will stop my immature criminal ways, turn over a new leaf, shed my skin, turn right, deprive my depravities and get deep psychological care to find out why I've become this dark twisted creature who writes as thelerner

Nobody wins in these situations - not me, not you (and not your allies).

Nobody wins in these situations - not me, not you (and not your allies).

I don't think anyone has to lose either. I apologize for my tit for tat nasty remarks and will remove them. My 'allies' are drawn by humor and a certain lightness. If you came on a bit less heavy, you'd have a posse too. Believe me I'm not the irresponsible criminal that been rumored, I'm actually a pretty responsible conservative middle aged guy with a slight rebel streak.

I belong to an active writers group that gets pretty wild. The format is various prompts then 20 minutes to write them up, then they're read. Its a lot like improv acting and we have some fabulously talented people. Breaking the nose at a 90 degree angle is relatively PG compared to some of the zingers that come out, things like pulling the eye ball out of the socket and making the person swallow it while the stringy cord is attached at the empty socket. One of our best writers is pretty macabre and takes great imagination to keep up with him.

Love, drama and suspense stories gets written too ofcourse. What I mean is I'm used to writing short colorful stories with like minded people and there's a certain element of competitive rawness that makes for extreme in what ever genre we choose. In other words, I exaggerated my viciousness. a bit. I think we're both Aikidoists, I am peaceful but not a pacifist, yada yada yada.

I don't think anyone has to lose either. I apologize for my tit for tat nasty remarks and will remove them. My 'allies' are drawn by humor and a certain lightness. If you came on a bit less heavy, you'd have a posse too. Believe me I'm not the irresponsible criminal that been rumored, I'm actually a pretty responsible conservative middle aged guy with a slight rebel streak.

I belong to an active writers group that gets pretty wild. The format is various prompts then 20 minutes to write them up, then they're read. Its a lot like improv acting and we have some fabulously talented people. Breaking the nose at a 90 degree angle is relatively PG compared to some of the zingers that come out, things like pulling the eye ball out of the socket and making the person swallow it while the stringy cord is attached at the empty socket. One of our best writers is pretty macabre and takes great imagination to keep up with him.

Love, drama and suspense stories gets written too ofcourse. What I mean is I'm used to writing short colorful stories with like minded people and there's a certain element of competitive rawness that makes for extreme in what ever genre we choose. In other words, I exaggerated my viciousness. a bit. I think we're both Aikidoists, I am peaceful but not a pacifist, yada yada yada.

I think that you miss my point - I don't need a posse - nor do I want one.

As I've said to you before, the relationship between uke and nage is subtle and complex: -

http://www.aikido-west.org/handbook/uke_nage.html

I keep finding great humor in his posts... gatito, you seem to be taking them quite seriously?

They are not so serious, let this be in good fun. :lol:

Hello posse :)

meh, whatever, have fun with this then.

I was having fun :)

But you seem to lost your sense of humour now :)

My fun detector must be broken, I was having trouble seeing it. :huh:

Perhaps too much time spent wandering in the desert... :o

Do you see it now?

Mirages abound, it is hard to say friend... :)

Perhaps it's a good idea not to wander around in the desert as you're taken in by illusions.....

Whats going on in this thread?

Are you guys having a good time, or is this a spiky tangle of lack of comprehension?

I think that we've worked this through between ourselves - but thanks for asking

We have so many sub forums and pinned topics that I think, there are fewer topics on the first page. That's bad. Once a discussion gets to page 2, very often its ignored and dies no matter how worthwhile it is. With only 18 slots good topics are likely killed by trivial ones. I wonder if anything could be done?

I'm liking the new "shape" after the recent tidy up of the forums

Perhaps "Letting the Taoist Discussion section mature..." could also be unpinned from taoist discussion ?

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this