ζž—ζ„›ε‰

Offline and or updating?

Hi Everyone,

Β 

Has anyone noticed that when going to thetaobums site, recently it has been offline, and or updating?

Β 

Yesterday I received messages while trying to visit the site which stated there were updates and or offline. This has happened the last 2 weeks since my return to China, so I want to be sure if its being temporarily blocked in the Mother Land and or if there are indeed updates being made... lol

Β 

Β 

Peace,

Lin

Great! I was a bit worried that it was being blocked in China. haha

Β 

Every time I go to www.thetaobums.com the offline page comes up. But if I paste an address to one of the forum

pages, it goes straight to the forum page and thus I can browse the rest of the site no problem.

Great! I was a bit worried that it was being blocked in China. haha

Β 

Every time I go to www.thetaobums.com the offline page comes up. But if I paste an address to one of the forum

pages, it goes straight to the forum page and thus I can browse the rest of the site no problem.

Same same here, Lin.

Β 

And, im quite a distance from China. :)

• Like 1

Sean is busy working with the software that runs the forums. He's still got lotsa stuff that needs fixing so you'll likely notice all kinds of whacky things going on over the next few weeks. Maybe even the next few months.

• Like 1

Sean is a busy man! He runs a great forum you know. I remember its semi basic nature back in 2007. Then it was great, now...hahaha Okay, keep updating! Glad its not the GFC...(Great Firewall of China) hahahahahaha

• Like 1