Clarity

Not receiving e-mail notifications

Was working fine as of the 3rd (last Thursday). Checked my settings and I have e-mail checked for all notifications, but not getting any for PMs or threads I'm following.

Anyone else having the same issue?

by any chance did you click an "unsubscribe" link in any of the emails your received?

reason i ask, i enabled a feature on sendgrid that allows you to permantly unsubscribe from emails sent by the forum.

sean

Not that I recall. Also, I have replied to many threads since then but still no notifications.

For example, no notification from this thread even though I am set to follow all threads where I reply.

ok, yeah, i'm seeing you in the sendgrid database as having clicked unsubscribe. not sure how to undo this but i've written tech support. will get back with you.

sean

Sean, ever since that guy allan got mad and poofed, any time I use any google-link to access taobums, I get frozen in a MacCleaner window that I can only exit by unplugging my mac (with the battery out).

Could you please check that out too?

Hi Sean,

OK, so far nothing has come through. Going to go post to a few topics and see what happens.

Will keep you posted, thanks a bunch!

Update: Now getting e-mail notifications for 'liked' posts. Auto-following posts is not working, will reset and try again.

Update #2: Auto-follow topics is not working in personal practice area. Have to manually follow the topic.

Messages seem to be coming through now. :)

Thank you again!

-Adam

Edited by Clarity
  • Like 1