GrandmasterP

Macrocosmic Orbit : 8 Extraordinary Vessels resource

If GmP's video doesn't work for you, Mithstrike's will, very good, instinctive qi gong.

Switching between channels, another refinement, is to shift the tongue tip between the left and right hand cavities just behind the ridge of the gum line. Feel for them with your tongue, and you will find them, just behind the top left and right teeth.

Good qi gong is instinctive, just look for it; it is in every instinctive movement.

Thank you Grandmaster and MithStrike :)

(edit)

Joeblast's work on the MCO is top - notch, and worth a look, particularly if one wants something more than simple instinctive forms.

Edited by ShenLung

I tried these excercises and was surprised at how immediate the connection was between the movement and the channels. I find it works even if the circles are very small. I have been doing it on my subway ride to and from work and have avoided being arrested so far.

Not like that time when a perfectly well intended snake creeps down was taken the wrong way...

Edited by PLB

yes, investigate small vs large, line up the laogung points and start there as the center :)

• Like 1