Maddie

Testicle breathing / MCO

I was wondering if anyone had much experience with testicle breathing. I ask because I've noticed from personal experience that if I draw the energy up to my head and leave it there that my physical desire my lessen but my mental desire is strong. Is. This the result of having sexual energy in your brain?

Hi dmattwads,

How long have you been practicing testicle breathing?

I've noticed that when I start a cycle of working with my sexual energy, at first it seems to dramatically intensify my interest in sex. I used to call this "riding the tiger" - when I was 30 it was quite a ride.

After three or four weeks of practice, I seem to grow accustomed to the higher level of sexual energy in my body and my level of desire, interest, and libido became more "normal."

Best of luck in your practice,

A.G.

I was wondering if anyone had much experience with testicle breathing. I ask because I've noticed from personal experience that if I draw the energy up to my head and leave it there that my physical desire may lessen but my mental desire is strong. Is this the result of having sexual energy in your brain?

If this is along the lines suggested by Chia/Winn in "Taoist Series of Love" . . . I've been puzzled by the results of it , too.

Chia/Winn call this practice cooling -- both to the head and more generally.

But I don't find it so . . . when following the instructions as they give them.

Their instructions for testicle breathing are similar to the big draw instructions: the Chi is directed up the governor channel.

But I find that testicle breathing is only significantly cooling . . . when directed up the thrusting channel.

I was wondering if anyone had much experience with testicle breathing. I ask because I've noticed from personal experience that if I draw the energy up to my head and leave it there that my physical desire my lessen but my mental desire is strong. Is. This the result of having sexual energy in your brain?

If you lucky just bad headache but it can lead to brain tumor.

Make sure you find a teacher that can guide you.

In light,

Dr.D