Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Edited by sinansencer

self expression? how much does the self actually want to express.. or is it just parts of self that clamour to make their voices heard.

ok ill repost..self expression and self control, relating to the needs of the environment, being able to shut off the mouth and restrain oneself from speaking and keeping things to oneself, expressing love...Its a balance. That was a weakness of mine, getting better.

I dont feel comfortable expressing that hahaahah

Your question:

One question though, sometimes I sit crossed legged and do stillness movement by a tree quite powerful, would clothes block this yin chi?

My answer:

You gotta' get naked, Man!

Bit chilly for that at the moment over here in England MH.

Frost on the grass of a morning every day this week.

I have read that a good cultivator can sit all night out in the snow and come morning there's a warm, dry snow-free patch of ground all around them but frankly, as someone who took to QiGong to alleviate arthritis; I have never once had the desire give that a try.

Maybe you could try that Sinan and get back to us with the results.

That said when we lived in London we very seldom saw snow and the frost never hung around either what with the background heat of the built environment.

• Like 1

ok ill repost..self expression and self control, relating to the needs of the environment, being able to shut off the mouth and restrain oneself from speaking and keeping things to oneself, expressing love...Its a balance. That was a weakness of mine, getting better.

I don't think you should be restraining, rather losing the desire. There should be no restraint. Watching yourself is the key. When you watch yourself you lose alot of desire to express some things, there is no point.

• Like 1

yeh pretty much what I meant, just feel something has shifted with this

Sign in to follow this