skydog

Epiphanies on power

You seem stedfast and resolute in handing over the control of your feeling to me... NOT going to happen, I don't want to be responsible for how you choose to feel, YOU are ultimately responsible for your feeling... If you want to blame me for your irritation thats up to you there is little I can do for what you choose to do other than tell you stuff... and what's the use if you are stedfast and resolute in your actions.

I could reflect back your words and back at you... though it doubt it would help you learn what evidently you need to learn... probably only serve to justify your thinking... and add a bit of file to the already volatile environment... that any spark could ignite... so let i be clear that you don't have to read what I post even if its a response to something you said...

Bunk. I'm not handing you any control ET. Despite what you say above. I don't buy your 'reflecting my words' back to me. Another bunch of BS masquerading as 'spiritual':-)

k you stated "Let it be very clear that I am presently irritated by you:-)"

It certainly seems to me that you are declaring that I am the one in control of your present state.

So 'Despite what you say above' you are in fact handing over control to me rather than maintaining it.

Besides how can I irritate you when the link between us be the shadow arrangements on the display...

YOU are ultimately responsible for your feeling... If you want to blame me for your irritation thats up to you there is little I can do for what you choose to do other than tell you stuff... and what's the use if you are stedfast and resolute in your actions.

See my other post on choice. I happen to disagree with you:-)