Sign in to follow this  
Lindelani Mnisi

heat rising

Sometimes if I sit quietly and think deeply to the point that Im almost unaware of my surroundings, I feel a heat creep up on my back but the heat usualy feels good. Why?

Plus this one morning, my friend walks up to us and I start to feel a heat in my heel. Happened several times in that day

Sometimes if I sit quietly and think deeply to the point that Im almost unaware of my surroundings, I feel a heat creep up on my back but the heat usualy feels good. Why?

Plus this one morning, my friend walks up to us and I start to feel a heat in my heel. Happened several times in that day

That is good. Just don't become unaware of your surroundings you want to be aware of them too, even when you are in trance. Consiousness inwards and awareness out.

Good cultivatio Lindelani. Keep it up. Aim to circulate up back breathing in and over scalp to just between eyes then breath out send Qi down to Tan tien then down and round again.

Good test to check Qi is flowing nicely....

Sit confortably. Left palm out and up. Right palm above it about 3 cms. Rotate right palm clockwise slowly over left. Feel hot Qi ball forming about the size of a golf ball. Internalise that then repeat but anticlockwise. Feel cold Qi ball forming. Let that go or direct it to any over heated spots.

Works every time.

Sign in to follow this