Sign in to follow this  
nine tailed fox

soulreapers

well i am a huge fan of animes.....

and i have noticed many people who are into occult or spirituality are often into animes also........

so one of my favourite anime is Bleach

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Bleach_Wiki

Bleach-Episode-301-English-Subbed.jpg

i have always found bleach , related to astral projection

i mean in astral projection there is a silver cord, and in bleach there is a chain of fate connecting the heart chakras of dead body and soul........

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Chain_of_Fate

many people believe that if you cut silver cord , you will die,

in bleach if you cut the chain of fate......either you become a hollow(similar like possession of your body by negative entity) or you become a soulreaper

Tessai_Cuts_Ichigo%27s_Soul_Chain.png

soulreapers have their zanpaktou......zanpaktou are swords of soulreapers.....they are actually manifestations of a small part of their souls into sword form....and this sword can injure any astral body including soulreapers......

328800-zanpaktou_large.jpg

soulreapers live in a another dimeinsion.....which is called soul society.....only spirits can access soul society and there is a gatekeeper too in this dimensions (gatekeepers are true and have been reported by many astral travellers)

the zanpaktou(sword) has its own name and it has awareness(consciousness)......i mean zanpaktou are alives.......and they have their names too

now just check out this account of Robert Bruce

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/obe-experiences/172-lauraelle-the-ceremony-a-the-sword.html

in this account Robert met a group of people (this sounds like a group of soulreapers)

they all have their swords (sounds like zanpaktou)

Robert also got a sword, and the main thing is its name

in bleach the name of your sword is very important

if you know the name, you have all the power of sword....

and Robert was also given the name, he can conjure his sword anytime by just calling its name (quite similar to zanpaktou)

and Robert's sword can also harm other astral bodies like zanpaktous

and its not a imaginary sword because he can not influence this sword permanently using his mind like other astral objects......

as far as i know Tite Kubo (mangaka of bleach) doesnt know about astral projection

may be there is a real soul society and real soulreapers too

i find it Quite interesting , and just wanted to share my research........

Actually, a buddy of mine started Chi Kung, meditation and FranzBardon's Initiation into Hermetics becuase he found Dragon Ball Z interesting. He developed actual ability from his practices. You'd be better served by a consistant practice(Try Zazen), than musing over anime.

Everyone kicks back to relax, though. Enjoy your entertainment time -but don't forget that there is a difference between actual practice/reality and your show(s).

• Like 2

After they save Rukia everything goes downhill.

After the characters get introduced to soul society and normal people in it, a huge part of the world gets ignored. It's all become about shinigami and what they do at work, not much. There's a huge village outside these walls and they only come back to it in flashbacks about how some characters became shinigami, while there's still a lot to explore like how some normal people have powers like that sand guy. The sand guy comes back to work in a gas station or something.

The frigin bankai got introduces too soon. It's the ultimate technique and after it there's nothing to show. And so they just make up more random people with powers like quincy and these immortal guys. There was even introduced a whole group of people who could get these mask things like Ichigo does but forget that, there's more important things to do in the story then them like, NOTHING.

The whole Bleach thing runs not on how good the story is or how interesting the plot is, it's about how cool the characters are. It's about how all the shinigami people act at work and how special Ichigo is. In Naruto there's a lot of filler episodes with the supporting cast that make the characters more interesting and likable, but that happened because there was no main story for them to do for a long time so the characters accidentally became more interesting then the story. In Bleach the characters are supposed to be interesting on purpose and so they are kept on being added and removed, depending on coolness.

The story had a very good main villain who got wasted by the end of his run. In the beginning of the show he beat everyone by being smarter then everyone but in the end of Hueco Mundo thing he became all about power and so Ichigo had to become even more powerful to beat him. The was the only smart villain while everyone else was just powerful and so Ichigo beat everyone else with power. But know what, everyone watches the show for the cool swords so they made the main bad guy a powerhouse, too.

The main villain, not saying his name in case someone else decides to watch/read it, wanted to invade soul society and become the king of underworld or something. It's implied that's there's a lot more places to go then just Hueco Mundo and Soul Society. There's also a place where the King lives but I'm not sure about that and don't know about that place because the whole show takes place in Soul Society and places it's related to.

Bleach is known as one of the laziest written mainstream anime shows out there. It had a long run and the anime is finished with manga having one more story that is still ongoing at this moment, and that's what I'm reading because I still care about what's going to happen, kinda.

"so Ichigo had to become even more powerful to beat him"

It's such a cliche. Also them backgrounds if you read the manga and not just watch the anime (fillers ho boy).

Your review is dead on.

Still it's funny how spiritual bleach is, at last at the beginning of the anime. But I guess it is all Japanese common myths just cartoonish.

If we look at One piece then we see the concept of Haki (will-power) (walking in air, seeing stuff in the dark, sensing others presence, overwhelm others with your will and harm the imaterial (harming logia user that can turn himself into gas)).

I quess they where lucky with their culture, all we get is christians crying about the good old days when people died at the whim of the church and collectivists doing the borg dance.

On the subject of the spiritual swords, I got mine in a dream (i saw myself shining while holding a sword, then i woke up), and every day after I can visualize it. If you can remember something better then your house keys, mobile number, glasses on your head and etc then you know its a part of you.

I still need to learn its name, and yes, you can't change its looks, the sword just "ignores it".

"so Ichigo had to become even more powerful to beat him"

It's such a cliche. Also them backgrounds if you read the manga and not just watch the anime (fillers ho boy).

Your review is dead on.

Still it's funny how spiritual bleach is, at last at the beginning of the anime. But I guess it is all Japanese common myths just cartoonish.

If we look at One piece then we see the concept of Haki (will-power) (walking in air, seeing stuff in the dark, sensing others presence, overwhelm others with your will and harm the imaterial (harming logia user that can turn himself into gas)).

I quess they where lucky with their culture, all we get is christians crying about the good old days when people died at the whim of the church and collectivists doing the borg dance.

On the subject of the spiritual swords, I got mine in a dream (i saw myself shining while holding a sword, then i woke up), and every day after I can visualize it. If you can remember something better then your house keys, mobile number, glasses on your head and etc then you know its a part of you.

I still need to learn its name, and yes, you can't change its looks, the sword just "ignores it".

one piece is probably the best anime i have ever seen, sword art online is another one which is currently ongoing and becoming my favourite

i dont think one piece is influenced with japanes mythology that much, yeah but naruto sure is

you can develop the observation haki by awakening your Hara (i have read that if you have an active Hara you can sense any type of attact without even seeing it)

, i think its called hargai in japanes, you can sense anybody's actual intention

i like the king's haki concept from one piece, i would like to develop it if its possible......

naruto is surely influenced with japanese mythology

sharingan, mangakyo sharingan, its powers

mangakyo sharingan powers are depicted as three sisters or something in japanese mythology

one piece is probably the best anime i have ever seen, sword art online is another one which is currently ongoing and becoming my favourite

i dont think one piece is influenced with japanes mythology that much, yeah but naruto sure is

you can develop the observation haki by awakening your Hara (i have read that if you have an active Hara you can sense any type of attact without even seeing it)

, i think its called hargai in japanes, you can sense anybody's actual intention

i like the king's haki concept from one piece, i would like to develop it if its possible......

naruto is surely influenced with japanese mythology

sharingan, mangakyo sharingan, its powers

mangakyo sharingan powers are depicted as three sisters or something in japanese mythology

You should watch Fairy Tail if you like One Piece. Anime is a blast. I think Ghost Hound is a must for anybody interested in astral projection. Check it out.

You should watch Fairy Tail if you like One Piece. Anime is a blast. I think Ghost Hound is a must for anybody interested in astral projection. Check it out.

I saw that one on Netflix and was wondering if it was any good, I'll have to check it out.

Edit: Ghost Hound, that is.

Edited by Cat Pillar

i have seen fairy tail......its ok but not as good as one piece......

i like romantic animes too

there is a anime named "the world god only knows", its awesome.......romantic + comedy + supernatural

and "please teacher" is also one of the best

i have been researching about it

do you guys know, we can use anime characters into magic........?

i mean just like we evoke spirits ,demons, gods, it is also possible to evoke and work with anime characters

check out Taylor Ellwood's books for more information.......

Fairy tail sucks, it's worse then Bleach but bleach is one of the good bad anime. I guess the best way to describe the sucky-ness of Fairy Tail is that it's boring.

Natsu is a hotblooded dude who shoots fire with his dragon slayer magic, that's all there is to him except for the stuff that every shonen anime antagonist has like: he likes to eat, help people, be mad at bad guys, and stuff like that. He's so bland that they added more dragon slayers just like him, and they also get flying cats.

Instead of having one main character they mostly focus on the whole frikin guild. Or maybe Natsu is supposed to be the main character but his blandness masks it so well that I notice every other character except for him. If you count getting naked as a character trait, then other guild members are very interesting people. Each supporting character has one gimmick going on until they get their own story explaining that one thing. Like why this dude Gray has a habit of undressing whenever.

The beginning is full of shorter stories explaining backgrounds of random characters, and more important characters have story arcs which feel short because they all just want to do one thing and there's no depth or good reason to do anything. Well fine, there's a magical orbital cannon that can destroy the world BUT I DON'T CARE.

There's of course a main story that is happening behind the scenes with the dragons and all but it doesn't feel important. All the dragons dissipated at the same time and Natsu is looking for them. Because dragons are gone, the dragon slayer magic becomes rare but the guild has two more dragon slayers join them so far, because it's so rare. There's also some evil ancient wizard being mentioned now and then, I wonder if he's important or something, HE PROBABLY IS.

The latest story arc is so weird, probably to help the main story feel important. The part of the guild with the most likable characters goes to an island for a test to become important enough to get a better job and get attacked by some stupid dark guild and then by a giant black dragon. They get saved by the first guild master person who is a little girl with some wings on her head. To save them from the blast of that dragon, the girl makes them all time travel into the future where Fairy Tail sucks and some other guild doesn't. Oh, and the dragons are coming back right around the time in the future where they traveled to, or something.

What surprises me is that is got an anime in the first place, it's One Piece Diet if you don't like the emotions and feeling connected to the characters. The first good-ish manga the author did was called Rave and it also had an anime. The drawing style was so empty and lame that I didn't bother reading it till the end. Some characters in Fairy Tail are reused characters from Rave. The author even drew a manga where he made a comparison of them and how close they look. Which is interesting because the author also drew a short manga where he reused One Piece characters and threw in some of his own, like Erza and the huge dude. It's about a monster world where Luffy is a werewolf and his parents are gone but are back in the end.

In short, the author takes a lot of time to learn how to copy One Piece drawing style but fails in learning how to write a story.

Fairy tail sucks, it's worse then Bleach but bleach is one of the good bad anime. I guess the best way to describe the sucky-ness of Fairy Tail is that it's boring.

Natsu is a hotblooded dude who shoots fire with his dragon slayer magic, that's all there is to him except for the stuff that every shonen anime antagonist has like: he likes to eat, help people, be mad at bad guys, and stuff like that. He's so bland that they added more dragon slayers just like him, and they also get flying cats.

Instead of having one main character they mostly focus on the whole frikin guild. Or maybe Natsu is supposed to be the main character but his blandness masks it so well that I notice every other character except for him. If you count getting naked as a character trait, then other guild members are very interesting people. Each supporting character has one gimmick going on until they get their own story explaining that one thing. Like why this dude Gray has a habit of undressing whenever.

The beginning is full of shorter stories explaining backgrounds of random characters, and more important characters have story arcs which feel short because they all just want to do one thing and there's no depth or good reason to do anything. Well fine, there's a magical orbital cannon that can destroy the world BUT I DON'T CARE.

There's of course a main story that is happening behind the scenes with the dragons and all but it doesn't feel important. All the dragons dissipated at the same time and Natsu is looking for them. Because dragons are gone, the dragon slayer magic becomes rare but the guild has two more dragon slayers join them so far, because it's so rare. There's also some evil ancient wizard being mentioned now and then, I wonder if he's important or something, HE PROBABLY IS.

The latest story arc is so weird, probably to help the main story feel important. The part of the guild with the most likable characters goes to an island for a test to become important enough to get a better job and get attacked by some stupid dark guild and then by a giant black dragon. They get saved by the first guild master person who is a little girl with some wings on her head. To save them from the blast of that dragon, the girl makes them all time travel into the future where Fairy Tail sucks and some other guild doesn't. Oh, and the dragons are coming back right around the time in the future where they traveled to, or something.

What surprises me is that is got an anime in the first place, it's One Piece Diet if you don't like the emotions and feeling connected to the characters. The first good-ish manga the author did was called Rave and it also had an anime. The drawing style was so empty and lame that I didn't bother reading it till the end. Some characters in Fairy Tail are reused characters from Rave. The author even drew a manga where he made a comparison of them and how close they look. Which is interesting because the author also drew a short manga where he reused One Piece characters and threw in some of his own, like Erza and the huge dude. It's about a monster world where Luffy is a werewolf and his parents are gone but are back in the end.

In short, the author takes a lot of time to learn how to copy One Piece drawing style but fails in learning how to write a story.

No, no! Tell us what you really think. Anyways, to each his own. I think One Piece is pretty lame. Forced myself to watch twenty episodes or so, then put it down. I think Fairy Tail is much better and much funnier. I also think Ghost Hound is one of the best animes I've ever seen, so not only is it a great anime about Astral Projection, but it's also overall well done.

I didn't care for Bleach or One Piece, but perhaps that's because they're more geared for young teens than adults. I think there is a big difference between an Anime like Fullmetal Alchemist or Mushi-Shi (AWESOME Anime I recommend everyone watch) and One Piece. I'll take the former any day. Plot and substance can't be beaten by repetitive fight scenes and minimal character development.

Aaron

edit- Yeah I said it, One Piece sucks... whatcha gonna do about it rubber boy? <This is a joke people who've watched the show will get. I'm clarifying this for those who might not get the joke and decide this is the perfect opportunity to ban me... you know who you are. I love you by the way... I'm hugging you through the internet... oops. I did not mean to touch you there. That was an accident. Now I'm really embarrassed.>

Edited by Aaron

The first episodes of One Piece are quite lame, I recommend skipping ahead :)

But it is as you say, it's all up to the beholder (observing yin spirit?).

First there was Fist of The North Star, then there was Dragon Ball, and then finally there was One Piece!

If there's anything more amazing then One Piece, then it's Eiichiro Oda. Dude is a Dragon Ball fan and it shows, his basic story thing is similar to the weird stuff that was going on in Dragon Ball but like in Dragon Ball, the weirdness doesn't last. Luffy starts off as just being some random rubber dude who goes on random adventures like Goku did(note: Goku is not rubber), but not in the same way. Oda develops his own storytelling style early in the story and it stays the similar way except for when it improves.

My story of watching One Piece was just a frikin miracle. Years ago I would sometimes stay awake for a very long time and sometimes catch One Piece on YTV still being dubbed by 4kids. The whole show looked impossibly ridiculous until the Nami's island story arc. That story arc was so good that even with a horrible dub I stayed to watch it, but the English version of it was cut off at the very end and I would go online to watch One Piece there. I watched the arc there and it's still my most favorite arc even though Oda made some more impressive stories later on. I went onto watching One Piece without watching stories that came before it.

The arcs are mostly separated into islands, the crew would go to an island and do stuff there until they beat the bad guy and go to another island. That's basically what happens but it's masked by how awesome the locations where they go to are. Sometimes it's not even clear who the bad guys are going to be or if they are on the island where all the action is going to be happening. Sometimes they would go to some places where they have to go to be somewhere else. Like before going to the Sky Island they have to go ask around on Jaya and proof that Luffy is awesome.

It stays a shonen show with the fighting stuff and all that good role model stuff but the essence is different. The main characters are pirates and therefore are bad guys. They don't go saying that they are good pirates or anything, they don't have to go fight bad guys because they are good guys and they hate people hurting other people or something. They are bad people who have to care only for themselves. Pirates and bandits and all that. They start the fight only when they are being messed with and their pride is being stepped on. They fight for only what they believe in and that is one of the themes of the show. For example this guy named Sanji would rather die then hurt a woman, and he almost died a few times because of that and he still stood by his principles.

And sometimes they don't fight at all.

The back stories are very interesting and make you want to care for the characters. It's like instead of just watching some show you watch a bunch of people live their lives and try to fulfill their dreams. Everyone has a dream that they want to fulfil on that ship. It's very important to them and so the show is about what it takes to fulfill some dreams. And sometimes you gotta fite!

And the fighting is good and creative. It also feels good watching them beat up the bad guys because the bad guys realy get painet as someones who need a beating. There is always a good reason to do somewhing because the writing is good. But I guess some adults who lost their dreams and just wait to die might not like One Piece, eh?

Naruto-Bleach-One-Piece-Story-Diagram_o_43370.jpg

ok i agree that one piece is really lame in the first 20 or so episodes.......but if you keep watching, you will find probably the best anime you have ever seen

when i started watching anime, my first anime was death note (i think its ok not super awesome or something)

than i thought to watch the three big ones (naruto, bleach, one piece)

i started with naruto and one piece, as i said one piece looked pretty lame so i dropped it and continued with naruto

naruto is also awesome btw (people also make excuse saying that naruto is for kids but wait, did you watch the second season of naruto before saying it.......? )

naruto shippuden kicks ass,

ok so after watching naruto i started bleach and again it was awesome too......

i was free at that time so i thought to give one piece another try and i am still watching it

the best arc for me is the "Whitebeard war " arc

one piece is one of the few animes which can make you cry , oda made his readers cry on death of even an inanimate object (their ship)

one piece shows how much imagination oda have,

most of the guys who say that one piece is for kids, have never watched enough episodes

Naruto Shippuden got ruined by the original Naruto

In the manga the freaking Shippuden starts right after Sasuke leaves but in the anime it's like OH WE CAN STILL FIND HIM, I HEARD HE'S RIGHT THERE

OSHI HE'S NOT THERE, LET'S TRY AGAAAAAAAAAIN

And then it goes into Shippuden and they all go, YEAH SEE ALL THESE CHARACTERS? U FAKEN LOOOOOOVE THEM BY NOW

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

AND IN NARUTO ALL THE FILLER

no... oh no... I'm getting the war time flashbacks from just thinking about it... BILLY, NO!!!

Fullmetal Alchemist is still one of my favorites... Even brotherhood is better than any shonen series I've seen. Back when Dragonball first came out I really enjoyed that show. One of my favorite animated movies is Akira. I'm not sure how I would enjoy it now compared to a lot of the shows I've watched. There are a lot of great anime shows out there that people never really give a chance because they don't have fire balls and mega punches involved in them. expand your horizons and I'm sure you will be able to enjoy them as well. you being not anyone in particular but all people who watch anime.

Aaron

Edited by Aaron

Fullmetal almost falls into the category of anime that can be watched only once because of all the stuff that gets revealed in the show.

THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE IS PEOPLE!!!

These shows are usually good because when the not particular anime watchers watch them, they wonder about all the secrets and mysteries that are yet to be revealed. And when the magical moon cat is out of the bag, it's not as interesting watching it for the second time. The notorious examples are mostly mecha animez. Many flying robots would get boring after a while so there's also drama and stupid stuff. Code Geas is like that and it's great I guess, but a little spoiler from it would ruin the whole thing. So many things to praise but you can't mention them without spoilers.

Another good one time watch is Death Note but people stop watching it after their most favorite character dies so let me get this out of the way, L dies and it's a good thing so deal with it. Also go watch Death Note, everybody. Do it.

Actually I don't really like these one watch one read things. Since they get boring fast, I forget about them and can't recommend any more. Let me think real hard and think of a few...

Nope, I guess it's time for more shonen stuff.

I really enjoyed Death Note. One of my favorite animes is Kenichi, The Mightiest Disciple (or History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, I've seen it listed both ways.)

I've seen Mushi-shi recommended before, that's another one I'll have to get to soon.

I enjoyed Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit quite a bit. Darker than Black wasn't bad.

What turns me off about trying to watch One Piece is the fact that there's over 400 episodes. I just don't have the time for that. :P

Fullmetal almost falls into the category of anime that can be watched only once because of all the stuff that gets revealed in the show.

THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE IS PEOPLEd!!!

These shows are usually good because when the not particular anime watchers watch them, they wonder about all the secrets and mysteries that are yet to be revealed. And when the magical moon cat is out of the bag, it's not as interesting watching it for the second time. The notorious examples are mostly mecha animez. Many flying robots would get boring after a while so there's also drama and stupid stuff. Code Geas is like that and it's great I guess, but a little spoiler from it would ruin the whole thing. So many things to praise but you can't mention them without spoilers.

Another good one time watch is Death Note but people stop watching it after their most favorite character dies so let me get this out of the way, L dies and it's a good thing so deal with it. Also go watch Death Note, everybody. Do it.

Actually I don't really like these one watch one read things. Since they get boring fast, I forget about them and can't recommend any more. Let me think real hard and think of a few...

Nope, I guess it's time for more shonen stuff.

whatever. maybe it's indicative of your own short attention span, rather than the ability to re watch a show. I have watched several series more than once, simply because they were great series. Ouran high School Host Club being among them. I think the reason why I did not like 1 piece was simply because it was a very linear show with little to no plot and character development. it's mostly about fight scenes and combat, rather than characters and emotions. I don't mind action scenes, but I still want to see some kind of development with the characters. With full metal alchemist I saw that, I did not see that with one piece the characters remain the same for 20 episodes. the people that seem to like shonen are in most cases adolescents that are less interested in deep plots and more interested in action and flash, since that is what garners their attention. so speak ill of the short series, but I don't think any show that you could mention could compare 2 series such as ghost hounds or mushi-shi. enough said.

Aaron

Edited by Aaron

Ouran High School Host Club was great, but I almost couldn't watch it cuz the twins REALLY creeped me out at first. Some really profoundly uncomfortable moments in there, at least there was for me. :P

But the writing was really good, and I enjoyed the story quite a bit. Haruhi is one of my favorite anime characters because of her personality and grounded attitude.

Have you seen Spice and Wolf?

Kenichi started off realistic but then it went to hell and back. It was fine while it was just them teenagers fighting other punks, but then they ran out of enemies and they went after the big organization thing. And that also ruined the mystique of the masters. Excessive boobage also makes the whole thing distracting and ridiculous.

Fullmetal is a shonen show with a great world and a lot of depth but I can only constantly rewatch the Brotherhood.

I only watched Ouran because my friend told me to, and now these twins are going to haunt me forever. Wait, there's also that girl's mom... or wait...

I think the best part of One Piece is that there's no character development. They are just people who never change but we still learn more about them as we watch the show. They're not weak and there's nothing wrong with them so any additional development would be useless. All the development and background comes from the flashbacks, they all indicate one goal each one of the characters decided to follow and we watch them do it. But I guess some nonspecific people with short attention spans wont notice that.

Now time for myyyyyy recommendation list...

ONE PIECE - obviously

Ranma 1/2 - Best romantic comedy in the history of the genre, it has fighting,too. I recommend reading the manga as well because anime ends before the story does.

Detective Conan - Best detective thing in animeh form ever. The most fun comes from trying to solve the crime yourself and you never do... you never do...

Rorouni Kenshin(Samurai X) - Best samurai sword thing ever. If you're thinking of another sword anime right now, no, Kenshin is better.

Great Teacher Onizuka -

Gintama -

Cromartie High -

Everything else sucks... or OK at best :D

Edited by Sinfest 2: Judgement Day

Kenichi started off realistic but then it went to hell and back. It was fine while it was just them teenagers fighting other punks, but then they ran out of enemies and they went after the big organization thing. And that also ruined the mystique of the masters. Excessive boobage also makes the whole thing distracting and ridiculous.

I've only seen the anime, and as far as I know they never made any more episodes of that after the fight with Odin. I don't really read manga, so I haven't gone any further into the series. I heard the fan service got a lot worse after that though.

guys watch sword art online.......its not really following manga or light novel but still its great

if it has followed the manga, it could have become one of the best long running series

basically the concept is, they are trapped in a virtual game and they have to clear 100 floors to go to the real world

i guess this type of virtual environment sort of thing will be invented in near future, if it doesnt i will invent one...... :D it is quite possible i guess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKpgtdB2F1o

and one more recommendation i have is, "the world god only knows"

whatever. maybe it's indicative of your own short attention span, rather than the ability to re watch a show. I have watched several series more than once, simply because they were great series. Ouran high School Host Club being among them. I think the reason why I did not like 1 piece was simply because it was a very linear show with little to no plot and character development. it's mostly about fight scenes and combat, rather than characters and emotions. I don't mind action scenes, but I still want to see some kind of development with the characters. With full metal alchemist I saw that, I did not see that with one piece the characters remain the same for 20 episodes. the people that seem to like shonen are in most cases adolescents that are less interested in deep plots and more interested in action and flash, since that is what garners their attention. so speak ill of the short series, but I don't think any show that you could mention could compare 2 series such as ghost hounds or mushi-shi. enough said.

Aaron

mushi-shi*

Amazing - NUFF said. lol

Haruhi is 1 of my favorite characters as well. She has her flaws but her strength is recognizing bullshit for what it is.

mokona, have you watched all of mushi-shi yet? I really appreciated how mushi-shi was written. it's one of the few anime that I've seen where you can watch any episode in any order and still appreciate it.

Aaron

Edited by Aaron

Sign in to follow this