DalTheJigsaw123

Loneliness is Killing MEE!

Exactly

I now use the simple flowchart for everything :)

552577_10150898897165732_275110123_n.jpg

Thanks dude, I'm going to steal this and share on FB. :P

Maybe go to a nursing home or senior center and find someone else who may be even more lonely and give them some time to sit and tell you their stories. Just listen to someone without worrying about making friends or relationships or what's in it for you.

Quick... don't think of an apple... what did I just say? what was the first thing that you thought of? Yea the apple that you where supposed not to think of...

In the flowchart all road lead to worry, in the form of don't worry... now be happy (and replace 'Don't worry' be happy)

'Don't worry' be happy... reminds me of a song... what would be better would be to just have a happy song...

That's where I found it :D

I'm deeply lonely. I have class rooms full of students, a number of social clubs I can pick and choose from, i get attention where ever i go. But very few people to connect with on a deep level of intimacy. I believe this simply comes with time. What's also interesting is I crave connecting with people in deeply "spiritual" ways that my teachers have connected with me, and i mean out of this workd ways, but that is even more rare than the simple time tested intimacy friendship. A few long time fellow students and practitioners, a couple family members, no single soul mate, the soul mates I've found are my best students and my teachers. On the rare occasions that we reconnect along those spiritual lines, it is truly a marvelous feeling!

Edited by Diamond Spectrum