nine tailed fox

New Age Bunnies

Well i am kinda frustrated from the new agers now

for them whatever you do, its all belief

the other day i was talking to a so called spiritual, new age bunny

he said that there are no chakras, no tan tien, no kundalini

its all your belief

he said that if you dont believe in chakras than they dont exist in you and if you believe than they do

one of them said that there is nothing special in mantras too

they say you can get equal and even better results by chanting anything you wish, instead of sacred mantras

another new ager was talking about how sexual transumutation (using sexual energies for spiritual progress ) is nothing but a thought system

i mean he thinks that if you believe that it is true than its true for you......its not a universal truth

if you tell them to practice microcosmic orbit than they will tell you its all belief, there is actually no energy channel like that

it exists if you believe.......i mean they say that they can move the energy anywhere in the body and produce same effect

one of the greatest bunny was really after me.........

he was figthing with me and kind like forcing me to believe that i am already a God and i am already enlightened lol :D

i dont need to do anything, because i am already god

now i am thinking to challange a bunny to fly.....they keep saying that you can fly if you believe but i have never seen any bunny flying these days

so if you wanna become a new ager

just think that whatever practice you are doing right now, its working because of your belief in it

whether its qi gong, magic, or anything

did i mention that

they can even say that qi also exists because you believe

Been a new age bunny! Lol! But I am back at square one. I been all around and I am finally back to my breath... and just sitting...

Hahaha I know what you mean...I used to read a lot of new age books that talk about how everything is the result of your believes and to be honest I was brainwashed into that way of thinking for a bit :blush: I used to go around thinking that if I only think positive thoughts then no bad things will happen to me. Then one day out of nowhere I had a serious illness even though I believed i was healthy and I never had any thoughts about being ill. So now now I really don't even know what to believe hahah. But there are some serious flaws to that way of thinking though...like did the thousands of Japanese that died because of the Tsunami believed that they were going to drown prior to the Tsunami? Did Christopher Reeves believed that he was going to get into that accident and never walk again? It just doesn't make sense...

Isn't that kind of like Law of Attraction and Karma? Which is Buddhism thinking?

Isn't that kind of like Law of Attraction and Karma? Which is Buddhism thinking?

well bunnies dont believe in karma or lord buddha.......

i mean they believe that if they will give charity they will recieve money back with interest

but they dont believe that if they murder someone, than they will have to pay for it

i must say quite picky bunnies are they.......

well bunnies dont believe in karma or lord buddha.......

i mean they believe that if they will give charity they will recieve money back with interest

but they dont believe that if they murder someone, than they will have to pay for it

i must say quite picky bunnies are they.......

All I could do was laugh.

Yeah, I am likely old and in the way.