chenplayer

Just got Gift of Tao I &II

I just started S M and love it so far. I am getting the DVDs for Christmas

I live in IL near St. Louis MO I hope to learn in person this next year from Master Lomax.

Thanks for this post everyone !

Thank you for being respectful. Quite a pleasant change from recent forum activity.

A very long time ago I was introduced as a qigong master by three different teachers, once directly to government party leaders of China in front of over 5,000 people.

However, I don't stand on ceremony because I know the most important thing is not what I can do but what my students can do. I have introduced more than one of my students as qigong masters because they are. And the proof of any system is in the students themselves.

What RV in referring to is that in my workshops I tell students to call me Michael. Some of them alternate, depending on the setting, between Michael, Master Lomax, and Teacher Lomax. All are OK with me but you are welcome to call me Michael.

I think you will do well with the Stillness-Movement. If it wouldn't spoil your Christmas, allow me to go ahead and send the DVD's you want then whoever is getting them for you for Christmas can pay me for them then. Let me know via email if you want to do this.

• Like 8

Thank you very much for the offer I sent you a message here. I am ordering them tomorrow as an early Christmas gift from my wife:)

Hi,

I have done all the GOT movements indoors but with a "smaller" approach. But outdoors with Big approach is always the better. Many people learn these moves by doing them in front of their video monitor while watching the DVD's - and it works!

Stillness-Movement done whenever/wherever one can.

• Like 1