Brian

Neigong at the Beach!

I noticed something similar as well, streamers of light going through the room, connecting to the people and the outside. To me there was also a sense of an altered space folded within the locale.

On the third day I had one of the strongest experinces yet at a workshop, I felt as if my body and soul were bursting at the seams with energy, with my awareness expanding out in several directions. Whenever I got too lost in the experience I focused back on my Dan, but that altered state lingered for quite awhile. :)

That was incredible what we saw and did on the third day.

To the fellow that treated my high blood pressure -- Thanks! I've been checking it these past two days and it's consistently down. Ranges from 15 to 25 points lower.

I'm bringing my sphygmomanometer (cuff and stethoscope) to the next workshop! :)

Is the "confetti" streamers that gramp saw the same thing about the meteor shower that you saw rainbowvein? This all sounds amazing, :)!!!!!! It motivates me even more to keep up with my practice (even though my school schedule has been kicking my butt. :wacko: )

Besides the energetics of the Neigong practice, we had some interesting physical phenomena at the beach. We had the Taurid meteors providing the meteor showers in the evening. And we had long lines of dolphins swimming along the beach -- feeding as the tide came in. Some of us did extra hours of practice on the beach, and got to watch dolphins slowly swimming by our practice spot for half an hour that 3rd day before the sun came up.

Regarding the energetics of the Neigong practice -- my first experience occurred after that long set of active exercises we did on the first day. I was in the back, and noticed the unusual "atmosphere" when looking through our ranks as Ya Mu was talking to us. Really difficult to describe -- Seemed like (roughly vertical, kind of jagged) lines moving in a steamy/humid atmosphere. (Hmmm, hard to find an analogy. You know how the fan blades are a blur when when the electric fan is turned on? -- but if you use a strobe light you can see the blades again? Does that make sense as an analogy?) :) The energetics were switched on and moving around us. Somehow, that long Neigong practice allowed a glimpse of the energetics. :)

(I just barely got in my 100 days of practice before coming to the workshop. Was doing one to two hours of practice every day, and was experiencing some mild improvements in my life.) I know what you mean about the schedule. I hear medical school can be tough.

Dolphins were actually there all three mornings! When Joan & I first saw them on Saturday, they passed us North-to-South and then immediately turned around (after going maybe another 50 yards) and came back by closer to shore.

Started seeing energy bodies today -- was sitting in a large auditorium, practicing "meeting qigong" (after 45 minutes of GOT1 and 90 minutes of sitting S-M first thing this morning) and thought about "soft vision" so I tried it again (never had any real results before). Was amazed to see a faint shimmering "halo" form around the speaker. Of course, it went away once I focused on it but I was In the audience for workshops the rest of the day and, by end of the afternoon, I was seeing them on many people -- but not everyone. Pretty freaking cool!

• Like 6

68080_10100901593032300_1477671008_n.jpg

The morning of day three was pretty special for me as well. Although the mornings on the beach when we got to practice GOT while the sun rose over the ocean were pretty special also.

Edited by Green Tiger
  • Like 4

You all were a pleasure to have in the workshop. Thanks again for taking the time & effort to attend.

Comments in no particular order:

Green Tiger, like the pics! The dolphins were attracted to the energy. We are always able to call them up.

Gramps, glad you were able to see the Sea of Light in the workshop! Also very glad that the student who worked on you FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME OF DOING MEDICAL QIGONG HBP TREATMENT was able to give you results! Perhaps this fellow will speak up about what he felt during the treatm

Rainbowvein, in another thread you asked which move was particularly effective with yin qi. The "Walking in the Qi" move from GOT II is particularly effective although most of the moves are balanced Earth and Heaven qi. There seems to be confusion about Earth qi by others. Perhaps another thread would be the place to talk about it, but in a nutshell, at a resting state, artificial things like carpet, non natural clothing, etc, do interfere with the process. However, we pass that level almost instantly with Gift of Tao and are able to pull in Earth qi anywhere anytime. It is, however, wise to avoid the unnatural as much as possible. I like cotton clothing and despise carpeting, and it is always good to be in a natural close to Earth setting.

Enishi, glad you were able to sense the time-space thing. Very good!

Seeker: Glad your seeing kicked in! This is the way it works; a person will practice then one day boom it just happens.

Cat Pillar: Glad you were able to attend the 3rd day; you will do very well with this!

• Like 7

Dolphins were actually there all three mornings! When Joan & I first saw them on Saturday, they passed us North-to-South and then immediately turned around (after going maybe another 50 yards) and came back by closer to shore.

Started seeing energy bodies today -- was sitting in a large auditorium, practicing "meeting qigong" (after 45 minutes of GOT1 and 90 minutes of sitting S-M first thing this morning) and thought about "soft vision" so I tried it again (never had any real results before). Was amazed to see a faint shimmering "halo" form around the speaker. Of course, it went away once I focused on it but I was In the audience for workshops the rest of the day and, by end of the afternoon, I was seeing them on many people -- but not everyone. Pretty freaking cool!

Nice! I've strangely found if i look PAST the object i can sometimes see the aura on it.

Example - i hold up my palm in front of me then look at a wall in the distance i can begin to see the energy around the hand and arm. Seems easier in dim lighting.

• Like 1

Wow...sounds like this sure was an amazing workshop! Truly wish I could have been there with everyone :) . I actually tuned into the energetics of the workshop during the weekend and WOW was it powerful. My regular SM qigong practice felt many times more vibrant and all weekend I felt a strong sense of timelessness. In fact during the weekend one night I actually attended a dream SM workshop where Ya Mu actually projected to me and I awoke feeling extra energized...do wonder if the dream attendees I met corresponded to the actual attendees last weekend . Kinda goes to show even if you can't physical make it to a workshop, there no reason you still can show up in spirit :P

• Like 4