coyote hill

Running away from the News outlets

I am tired of reading CNN, NYtimes and the like, and penning missives there or crafting rebuttals. A change of pace? A place to read without hurting my head about politics and such? Just a place to read and think in the dead of night. Hello all. Coyote Hill is my pen name. I am new here. And I look forward to many meaningful future exchanges.

• Like 1

I am tired of reading CNN, NYtimes and the like, and penning missives there or crafting rebuttals. A change of pace? A place to read without hurting my head about politics and such? Just a place to read and think in the dead of night. Hello all. Coyote Hill is my pen name. I am new here. And I look forward to many meaningful future exchanges.

Hello and Welcome-

Exchanges there will be for sure, meaningful it depends a lot on the willingness of the people here, same as real life :)

Edited to add: you might even found tea baggers here in you look carefully, so beware! :lol:

Edited by hieronimus

Hello and Welcome-

Exchanges there will be for sure, meaningful it depends a lot on the willingness of the people here, same as real life :)

Edited to add: you might even found tea baggers here in you look carefully, so beware! :lol:

Hello back and thanks. Come to think of it, I might want to tread a little lightly on "meaningful". Meanings sometimes scare me. They can make it hard to breathe. :lol:

Wellcum Coyote Hill, :) hope this site doesn't give you ani headaches

and if it does i hope it also provides an asprin. some discission on here can be more heady than cnn but the info is awesome. hope to see more of you

San Bao B):D:P

Here in the UK, a great number of us are sick n tired of hearing / reading about who a particular Sportsman or minor (z list) celebrity has slept with this week !!!

Which Banker or Politician has been caught fiddling their expenses or cooking the books !!!

How is any of that more Newsworthy than say a natural disaster, war, famine, where thousands are dying ? :o

News / Newspapers should report on NEWS, (ie factual reporting about things of importance) not gossip/fashion/fad diets/etc etc... :angry:

But believe somebody once published a Newspaper which only reported "Good News". Stories where disasters were averted by acts of heroism, animals were rescued unharmed from various unlikely locations, spiritually uplifting tales, optimistic views of world events, etc.

Sounds great, but the trouble is....nobody bought it ! :rolleyes:

Appears that the majority of us "like" to know everybody else's secrets !!!

Sad, but true.

Basher